Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hiding place when transporting on foot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinMosquito, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Get some healies and put it in the wheel compartment.

2. I've thought about growing my own, I don't know if I have the green thumb though, plus I don't have anywhere to grow, I can't grow indoors because I live with quite a few people in this house it would be really risky. Outdoors the nearest area where I could grow is pretty far away, and the notorious bug problem comes into play. It would be too much of a hassle and LOTS of risk. And once again I don't think I would be that good at growing

3. Where I live the cops are chill as fuck. I usually put my bud in those cigs that you can get to put your own tobbaco in with the filter and all that and use a needle to poke a few holes through the filter to get good hits and I smoke them when I'm walking around all the time. If a cop rolls by I just wave like the good citizen I am. Hahahaha

4. #44 Miss Does, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    in my purse.. or hempys :) my dude's house is too far to walk to or from.. so i usually lock it in my glove compartment box... they need warrants for that :D

5. either in my pocket or my one sweatshirt has a pocket on the inside that I like to use when it's cold outside.

6. When i know im passing thru a place that police will , no matter what or who you are, search you (Cause they know the only reason to go into that place is to buy drugs)... I put it between my but-chicks.. literally. Fucked up shit man.

7. lol i jus spit up my water readin ur post hahahaha :rolleyes:

8. word.:hello:

9. I'm thinking shoes, or nut sack area.

10. underneath my foreskin

11. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :hello:

+rep

12. sometimes, if i have on a hoodie or sweatshirt or jacket, i rip a whole in the bottom ribbing thing and put it inside the 2 layers of fabric. or inside a gutted marker. but never in my shoes, cuz the cops ALWAYS look in your shoes. oh, and nike + shoes, you can put a nic sac in the indent for the nike + thing.

13. if its a big bag then it goes down my pants. if its smaller i usually put it a secret pocket on my hat or in my wallet behind shit depending just how small the bag is.

14. It doesn't matter. If the police decide to search you and have probable cause to do so they will find it no matter where you keep it on your person.

15. thats the mentality that gets you caught. cops are human they fuck up sometimes (well most of the time actually). ive known a lot of people that should have gotten busted, but they had a good hiding spot and got away clean. my friend got searched not too long ago and he had the weed in his butt cheeks and never got caught. so there are ways of out smarting the cops.

16. #56 oldskoolgrower, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009

That must explain why in 30 years of smoking, growing, and in the past dealing I've never even come close to getting busted :rolleyes:

17. im just saying the mentality of "oh the cops are going to find it. i mine as well not try to hide it" is...well dumb. if you're not fortunate enough to have a car and youre oftenly on foot with weed (or any illegal substance) you need a good hiding spot. you've never been caught but do you oftenly dont walk around with weed? if you just walk around with weed without a hiding spot than you're damn lucky for not getting caught all these years:)

18. It's not luck, it's called not drawing attention to yourself by acting nervous or shady. It helps to not look like a 'stoner' too. I find it amusing when I hear someone bitch about getting harassed by the cops but he's got hair to his waist, a tshirt with a huge cannabis leaf on it, reeks of pot, and has red eyes.

19. yeah i know what you mean. i look just like a normal guy, but even when im walking out at night just minding my own i get fucked with sometimes. in small town cops just have nothing better to do than mess with people. thats why i take every precaution to try and stay out of jail. this means hiding my shit. so far its worked 100% too. i dont see why you would put your illegal items in an easy to find place. mine as well give the cops a challenge and hide it dont cha' think?:D

20. I don't buy these days, but when I did we're talking quantities so large there would have been no way to hide them. Duffel bag.