Hiding Grow Cabinet for a day- no lights, no power!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LightningChief, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Hey everyone,

I need to hide my grow cabinet for the day tomorrow. I wanted to take it to a friends house but now dont want to risk stressing the plant too much and the risk involved. Im thinking about stashing it in a closet that no one ever goes in, but it will have no power tomorrow. If the lights are off all night tonight and during the day tomorrow will this damage the plant? I just started flowering 8 days ago. i really dont know what to do and i cant avoid hiding my set up for the day tomorrow. let me know what yalls opinions are, will the extended darkness harm the plant? thanks

2. Extra dark during flower shouldn't be a problem.

3. [quote name='toastybiz']Extra dark during flower shouldn't be a problem.\

I agree with Toastybiz, especially since your so early into the flowering period.. :smoke:

4. Those guys are wise... listen to them, grasshoppah...

5. don't stress man. Growing is a lifestyle, just love your plants and they will understand man. Its all groovy. If you are stressed your plant will pick up on the vibe and they wont be chill either.

peace

6. dark is not an issue, temps in your hiding spot might be.. make sure it dont get too hot/cold wherever your planing on stashing it.

I go dark every time an service tech comes over or there is ever a chance someone visiting us might run into it. They always recover fine, dont expect alot of growth while it sleeping tho.

7. hey blades,

sorry for the late response but i took the advice of the those wiser than me and just tucked it away in a hall closet. temps stayed at 65 the lowest and after i moved it back to its original spot and the timer turned the lights back on i opened it up to see about 3 inches in growth haha. i guess the darkness really let it know it was time to flower and streeeeeeetch. thanks for your help guys