Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hiding bud from school constable? help and ideas welcome.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by First Toke, Feb 23, 2014.

1. #1 First Toke, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    Mods please delete this thread.

2. I use to have a fake belt buckle that could be open and held 6 joints inside it.  Had it for many years till my son discovered it and wanted it so let him have it on the condition if he ever got rid of it it comes back to me!!!  He still uses it

3. Dude just put your weed in a bag and put it in between your asscheeks, worked for me when a cop searched me. And what kind of school searches pockets and everything? I'd sue those fuckers.

4. don't bring your shit to school

5. Well, you said it yourself,
    he doesnt check your anal cavity

6. Crack open a felt tipped marker and take out the ink cartridge, stash your green, and cap it up. The felt makes it work after the matter as well. Always worked for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 cball, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014

triple bag it and shove it up your ass...

really, hide it up the old poop chute...

smuggle it into the school via the Hershey Highway Express!

...some noobs just post stupid shit to make potheads look bad...thanks OP...thanks a lot...are you a COP? :bongin:

8. "Dude just put your weed in a bag and put it in between your asscheeks, worked for me when a cop searched me. And what kind of school searches pockets and everything? I'd sue those fuckers."

They search phones and expell people if they are buying weed over their phones. The constable puts a software on phones so he can see exactly what's on the screen at the same time. I'm in Canada too fucking freedom eh. Welp fuck keep posting guize these are good ideas.

9. yo dude, so i have those calvin klein underwear boxers and in front they have like a little pocket. Try it out. 
    Cops padded me down more than once and haven't found shit.

peace

back up all this '1984' goon squad tactics with some proof...beginning to smell a troll

11. #11 First Toke, Feb 23, 2014

Why would I be a troll? I needed help.

I honestly don't care what you think.

post your proof...

it is for you to show evidence of your claim...not for me or others to search for hours to find it (I looked for about ten minutes without finding jackshit about your claims)

why do trolls troll? you tell us...

13. Isn't that where your junks supposed to go? Confused.

I used to have a similar pair, I used to wear them when I went out attempting to pull women, keep a spare condom in there. 

15. Is it not worth getting school out the way then going for a smoke?

16. Paint skillz I know. Anyways where the arrow's are goes you stash, its like two layers thing. And there is nothing that can fall thru because its closed on the end and on the side, so just pop it in there and you are good to go.

[​IMG]

peace

17. The fuck? Let me get this straight, he took everyones phone at school and then installed something in them so he could see your texts?
    I dont know Canadian laws, but in the U.S. that dude would get sued up his ass hole, and would be in jail. No offense, but this is also the country that lets people buy vending machine crack pipes, lol.

On to the question, You should really just not bring weed into school, thats just asking to get suspended. Then just buy a burner phone and txt people, and have your weed in your car or something.

P.S. No Offense, but you honestly sound like a cop or some shit. Who in their right mind would try to smuggle weed into their school, when their constable searches you all the time. It sounds like your the constable and want to find out how the kids keep getting weed in your school. Gotcha.

18. #18 Johnny Blazed, Feb 23, 2014
    is that underwear pockets? looks like it could easily just be the dickhole

I don't know for what it was desinged by them but I use it as my little pocket. Anyways its together at the top button and on the left side
    putting your dick in it does not work too well.

peace

20. this guy might just be a cop out to make stoners look bad, just a guess but i'll help anyway.

triple bag it, cover it in glue, roll it in tacks, and shove it up your ass.