Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding An 1/8Th In My Car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kewlbox13, May 21, 2014.

1. Yeah, I still live with my anti weed parents. Not complaining, going to try and move out in the near future.

Anyway, I've discovered an amazing spot to hide weed in my truck. The problem is, I live in the southern United States area. Do you guys think the heat of summer time will either ruin my bud, or make my entire truck smell like it?

2. Bad idea and not worth It. Always driving around with weed on you? Doesn't that sound stupid to you?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I transport buying or selling only, never make run stoned or with any perifinelia

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. That's a really bad idea. You should hide it in the woods somewhere, or in a trail. NEVER leave it in a car, where a cop that's giving you a simple speeding ticket can poteintally smell it and have you arrested.

5. Is bud legal there? Here in Cali i can have up to a oz in my trunk

6. Southern United States? No way, man. That's the bible belt. Those will be the absolute last states that legalize it.

But yeah OP, I agree with these other people. Don't keep weed in your car as a default. I only have it on me when I'm transporting it from buying, to a friend's place, or if I'm gonna smoke somewhere but I always smoke away from my vehicle so it doesn't reek in the unfortunate event I get pulled over. Why can't you just hide it in your room? You're over 18 and still have to worry about your parents doing random searches? If you absolutely can't hide it in your room then just find a distinct hidden spot outside and put the weed in a small jar

7. I drive with a lot of weed on deck. Don't stress and don't speed unless you're in a position to escape from the police