Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigheadedalien, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I keep mine in a suit case wrapped in a towel in my closet.

2. Put a Pink Floyd poster on that hole

3. buddy of mine rocked a guitar case for his 2 footer for ages.... it was hilarious when girls would ask him to play the guitar and he would have to awkwardly decline

4. LOL i do that too man. Parents never search through that shit!

5. Lube it up and insert in corn hole. (')========O>-lo

No but seriously hiding a 2ft is hard.... just put it inbetween your bed but only do that while you aren't sleeping.....

6. Instrument case

7. I have this drop down shelfing in my closet that hangs from this rail. You cannot see behind it and it looks as if it belongs there so I doubt people go snooping around it

I stashed my 2 footer there until it broke R.I.P Green Lantern

8. That's worked for two of my friends, more effective than you might think. If you're desperate to keep it, what about in one of your wardrobe draws (if it has any) or ontop of it?

9. i still live with the rents and when i had my bong i used to roll it up in my sleeping bag. its completely unnoticeable if you roll it correctly. give it a shot!

10. About the drywall thing, you could just place it in and a poster would definitely be a help. I would never do this in my parents house considering we built it in 1993, but my friends older brother did this. Major stoner, would bring oz's of weed to school. I don't know why.

11. I don't know if yours is too big but 2 footer should fit. If you have like a la-z-boy chair in your room, the back panel usually can velcro (or however its spelled) on and off and there is room inside of it.

12. [quote name='"korkimann"']Step 1: insert flowers

Step 2: admire vase

Step 3: tell parents it holds nice buds[/quote]

Gave me a good chuckle

13. [​IMG]
    get a bong bag like so then hide it somewhere. i bought this exact one, it zips up and has strings on it so you can tighten it, has silk in it so it cushions the bong and keeps the smell out

14. drop ceilings if you have one

15. wrapped up in a sleeping bag then in the closet somewhere sounds like a good idea. make sure you dont break it while you rolling the sleeping bag though..

16. My boyfriend used to hide his in a old tower speaker.

17. Just look over every piece of furniture in your room from top to bottom and see if there are any panels you can remove or find some secret compartment.

18. I used to wrap mine up in a towel and just popped it in a gym bag you could do that with clothes too

19. Um if you can toss it in an old backpack/bag and place it in the back of your closet w/ a towel of the bong in the bag. Really the best you could do for a quick hiding spot.