Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiding a bong in public

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MichaelB37, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm planning on smoking later tonight after I finish work, but my glass pipe that I usually just bring to work with me broke so I'm using a bong at the moment. Any tips on hiding it in public? It's just a small plastic one, so I was thinking of hiding it behind a power generator near my apartment, on a street nobody usually goes down.

2. [quote name='"MichaelB37"']Hey guys, I'm planning on smoking later tonight after I finish work, but my glass pipe that I usually just bring to work with me broke so I'm using a bong at the moment. Any tips on hiding it in public? It's just a small plastic one, so I was thinking of hiding it behind a power generator near my apartment, on a street nobody usually goes down.[/quote]

I used to hide my bong across the street from my work at a park. i just hid it in a bush out of everybodys way. no one ever took it shockingly

edit i should mention this was years ago

3. try wrapping it up in your coat or jacket or bag it up some how

4. Buy one of those little Nike gym bags for 15 bucks from finish line and put it in that. I do it all the time never even been questioned.

5. yea this is what me and my friends would always do if we had to walk around with it we would just wrap a jacket around it

6. #6 kayakush, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    u know, the usual shove it up your ass remark....just kidding put it in your backpack or bag or something

7. You have an apartment? Am I missing some thing? just keep it there :/

8. just put it somewhere nobodys gonna look

9. Dont smoke before you hide it somewhere random, you may never find it again. -personal experience

10. Haha read this and busted out laughing.

11. Take a backpack with you?

12. Just buy some papers? They're like a dollar and it just seems more convenient. Bongs are better but its not really worth losing it.

Also this.

13. Currently in the process of this too. I have small glass water pipe and I keep in the cupholder of my car and put a cumberland farms (convience store or any plastic) bag over it. It just looks a bag I stuffed into the cupholder.

14. Down your pants, hidden bong and impressed ladies. Win win.

15. Why wouldn't you just put it in your trunk?

OP, I have to assume you don't have a car or else you would obviously just keep it in there while you are at work.

16. Yeah, I don't own a car, petrol's too expensive in Australia. Haha