Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hidin It From Momma

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Emmiedahippie, Jun 15, 2013.

1. well my mom used to be a stoner, and its impossible to hide being high around her, along with hiding my weed stash from her. It's very hard to find a place to hide it, so i searched my room up and down. i later realized that all the places i thought of was way to obvious. because i didnt wanna leave it anywhere, i decided to hide it in my bra. that became the only place i felt it was safe. one day i was with my sister and we got pulled over and i had weed in my bra, and because i was a minor he couldn't search me, but he could search the car and things in it. so i guess i learned the best place to hide it is with you. unless you are older than 18.. XD

Attached Files:

2. where's the weed?

3. Not such a good idea. trust me, it will smell on you, it will make your bra smell like pot, and the police can search you if you did something wrong. and will find it.

4. You have to be 18 to be on this forum, you will be banned soon.

5. Hahaha,no

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

6. Why you no hide it in your pussy?

A cop will grab your tits..then what.

I know I would if I was a cop lol.

"i can get a warrant...better let me see dem titties bitch!"
    Maam put your tits on the ground or I WILL shoot!

7. It's times like that when I wish I had boobs.