Hidey Ho

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sleepygirl, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Hey, I've been checking out this website for awhile and been smoking for like two years. A friend of mine had wanted me to try it for awhile and on her birthday I didn't have any money so as a gift I took my first hit with her, and it was all up hill from there!! She's now my best friend, and I'm defiently a happier person. I recently even just smoked up my ex-toker Dead-Head mom, and we've always had a good relationship but it has defiently gotten better over the past year. She defiently sensed my chilled out ways before we even smoked together. I'm now a true ganja lovin' VT girl, and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!
    Sam

2. :D thats great to here SleepyGirl! Im glad you can work thing out with your mom. Welcome to the city and enjoy yourself!

see u around......... :p :wave:

3. Cheers, welcome to the city....what's VT?

4. you're joking right? VT = Vermont...one of the best states in this country!! Never heard of Vt's finest?!

5. Nope...but then again...I've never been on your side of the pond...

Don't you have some kick-arse snow resorts? I'd love to come over there for a good snowboarding session...smoking the good herb included, of course :hello:

6. Oh yeah, we got some killer boarding places around here!!! The place where they usually have X-Games is within the hour here, it's pretty fuckin awsome!! Well but of course the good bud included...

7. Oooh...if I ever get to the states, I'll definitely go there....how long's the season? Ours' just finished..but the glaciers open in May.

Anyhoo...enjoy your stay in the great city...catch you inanother thread :wave:

8. welcome to the forum girl :)

9. In VT there is nothing huge to ride its all parks which is key, and the best weed i ever smoked, SOUR DIESEL, was grown in my home state of VERMONT. :smoking: