Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hide the smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bruins142, Mar 18, 2013.

1. So i am going to be getting a QP of some OG from Cali.

If you have had OG you know that the smell is kind of overbearing.

Basically i live in a house with multiple people that dislike the smell of Marijuana and OG has a very strong smell.

When i had a OZ i would open up my mason jar for about 10seconds and take a bud out and put it into a prescription bottle. The house would smell for a few hours after that if i smoked or not.

Basically i was wondering what the best way would be to keep a fairly large amount of weed without the smell. I need to be able to get into it often. Basically it needs to be a cheap way... I don't want to be going onlne and buying one of those special containers. I know there must be some thing i can get at like walmart.

2. Go to almost any headshop and get smelly proof bags. Should run you like 75 cents for a oz bag and those things work so fucking well

3. prescription bottles aren't air tight man, and just spray some febreeze or the like before you take some out of your jar.

4. This is my home made method.

Everyone has a clothes hamper right? A space where you put many clothes, on top of the other. Put the weed in a couple of zip lock bags, then wrap those bags inside a sweater or other fairly large piece of clothing. Then put that sweater at the bottom of your clothes hamper, and put something inconspicuous on top of the pile of clothes.

Can't smell a thing.

5. 75 cents for a oz sized bag? I havent seen that around here... Its more like $10 for a bag that holds 2grams if there stuffed....

6. Holy shit, thats crazy. I can get the small sized ones 4 for a buck at my headshop haha

7. Just do it outside?

8. I don't want to have to go out in the snow all the time to open a bag :p

9. Buy some incense and a burner and keep your window open?

10. Or you can just open it in your bathroom? If you really want to just put a towel at the bottom of the door and open the bathroom window! If you don't have a window just turn on the hot shower and fan!
    Also pick up ozium! Heard thats the best air freshener out there!