Hide the smell??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by badbeatsab, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Hi all. I am a new member here and this is my first post. Great forum here, thanks to the creators.

My problem; I have a plant I put in the ground next to a fence on a suburban property. I never expected the plant to do as well as it has and now we are nearing flowering season I am starting to get a bit worried about the smell.

Question; does anyone know what I can use to mask/compete with the smell of the flowers so that people on the wrong side of the fence won't smell it at all?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.(post is also posted in other topic)

2. If you're concerned about your neighbors calling the police, then you shouldn't have the plant there at all. There may be some flowers to help cover it up, but anyone who knows the smell of weed won't likely be affected.

3. I've heard of ppl using cedar chips and mulch to cover up smell,I haven't tried it,but I know cedar wood chips have a strong smell.it might help

4. Yeah, I don't usually do things like that, just had a spare and chucked it in the ground. Didn't expect it to do as well as it has done.

Cedar chips. I will look into that. Thank you.