Hide the signs of smokin?...pff no

Discussion in 'General' started by C Weezy, Dec 25, 2004.

1. so i realize everyone is always droppin visene or bringin a bottle of cologne along with them everytime they blaze to make sure everything is covered up and make sure no one can tell they're blown...which is smart no doubt

but i like walkin around with the red eye and smellin like dank i don't know why that's just how i am

probably the dopest thing is like the day after when you smell the shirt or jacket you were wearing it has the smell of budda...not real strong but you can smell it i think that's one of the best smells there is

they should make that a cologne like in How High...Cannabi for Men

agreed or no?

2. lol i know weezy:D they should:smoking:

3. felt, understood, agreed.

4. thatd be cool, feel all bad ass, i still live with my parents so its not a good idea for right now

5. lol i know what you mean, the only time i go through all that hassle is if I have to deal with popos and or family etc.

6. i don't like to smell like weed when i walk around, period. unless i'm alone or in the privacy of my friends' places. and i leave my eyes red unless before work, around people i want to hide it from, or if i have a long drive and want to avoid hassle w/the police were i to get pulled over.

7. dude .. that acctually leads to a good side effect .. if you have a cologne that smells of weed .. then smelling of weed would be norm .. weather you have smoked or not .. so noone would be suspicous

8. i'm the same way!

infact i ate a pot sucker....those things reallly dooooo taste like weed.... i was a little skeptical....but omg.....you should try those things....their really good ;)

9. "dude .. that acctually leads to a good side effect .. if you have a cologne that smells of weed .. then smelling of weed would be norm .. weather you have smoked or not .. so noone would be suspicous"

exactly what i was thinkin! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

10. ^^^ don't have to type all that just press qoute

i feel the same way

11. I do love walking around town visibly stoned. I really dont give a shit about what people think. I enjoy it, e.g. sitting a coffee shop, completely stoned, enjoying the comfy chairs and delicious coffee. :D

12. hahaha i love when im just sitting there in school or something and i get a whiff of weed and itll be like my purse or ring or necklace or something. always brings a smile to my face. if smokin it didnt already.

13. Only time I use Visene or cologne is when I'm coming home :smoke:

14. lol... exactly what i was gonna say... i'd always keep a 1/2 used bottle on me and just blame it one that :smoking:

would be one of the greatest inventions of the 21st century!

excellent idea CW :hippie:

15. I only wear perfume if im goin to school or have to be in front of my parents. I never wear visine 1)because i cant put eyedrops in my eyes i always blink and 2) because i get bad allergies alot so if someon asks why my eyes are all chinky and red i say because im havin allergies. Or i say its cuz my contacts when i where those cuz i have these colored ones i wear once in a while.