Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hide my stash!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tristandude3, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Right now I'm keeping my shit a zip lock bag, wrapped in paper towels, and placed nicely into a travel mug with the twist off top.

2. If you play guitar and have an amp, the back compartment is a great place to hide your bud and accessories. Maybe get one of those smell proof bags for da nugs.

3. i had a lava light box that held my pot, a home made bong, a foilie, and a couple of lighters plus the box look cool as hell after i got high lol

4. You can hide a stash pretty much anywhere, really its not hard. Go for air tight containers though, I used a waterproof match container to keep small quantities of dank in, works great, cant smell a thing when its shut tight.

5. If you have a PS2,computer,my brother in his closet pulled the carpet up from one side and made a hole where he hid his shit at.

6. :cool:
    if you get somewhat paranoid like me. theres many different ways. some of great places to stash your bud are...
    in your fire detector. dependin on the one you have just pop out the batteries an their you go.
    in you computer. some computers have empt slots in them usually somewhere around where the CD goes. again depending on which kind it is,
    where your ventilator is. you can take off the screws an put your bud in their.

you just have to be creative an use what you got.

7. I hide my entire stash in my Guitar case. I keep 1/8 of Strawberry Cough and about 1/16 of White Widow. 3 Packs of Djarums. Pipe. Lighters. All fit perfectly...And it easily covers up the smell.

8. i have my stash in a shoe box in my closet. along with my bowl and stuff

9. Yeah man, it's a win-win. You get to hide your weed where nobody can get it and it makes your junk look bigger!:D

10. If you have a drop celing, you are set my man. I've stashed so much shit up there, I feel bad for who ever has to clean it lol. But on the plus side they will find weed and fire crackers xD

11. buy a jug of 10,000 or 20,000 airsoft bb's depending on how much your stashing,

just open it up and push your shit to the middle of the container and screw on the lid, should be airtightish and is concealed by all the bb's on the outside

12. take the side off of a computer, find a spot in there...
    most people wont go in a computer:D

13. under/behind your desk if you have one. whos gonna get on all fours and snoop around?

14. im sure my parents used to

15. put it in the pocket of clothes hanging in the closet

16. Bad idea.. if anyone is trying to find his weed they would surely look there almost immediately after checking under his matress and in his sock drawer. One of the most obvious places to look and I have known people to get shit stolen in that very same spot.

17. When I was little my dad used to give me his old empty cigar boxes to store stuff in. He gave me one that still had a wooden divider in it. You can put a few small things you bottom and put the divider over it and it's nearly impossible to find. At my college there are cops who patrol the dorms and they can check your room if they think somethings up. They saw smoke coming out of our room and checked and my roommate got a citation for smoking weed in his room. I didn't get anything because my stash was well hidden. :)