Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hide away and pray?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smoke da weed, May 27, 2010.

1. Don't get pulled over.

1. Don't look like a stoner
    2. Don't have any visible air fresheners
    3. Make sure EVERYTHING on your car is legal and in working order.
    4. Always drive just over the speed limit.
    5. Don't do stupid stuff while driving.
    6. Turn your music down.
    7. Keep everything pot related WELL out of sight.
    8. Don't drive under the influence of anything.
    9. Don't carry paraphenalia, ESPECIALLY A SCALE.

Nine times out of ten, the cop profiles the driver and if they look like someone who'd have drugs, they find some reason to pull them over. What you want to do is not get profiled in the first place.

If you get pulled over, do not have the weed on your person. You're going to get patted down if it goes that far. Do not consent to any search. If he threatens to bring the dog, call his bluff...half the time they don't do it.

If there's a lull in the action, ask if you're free to go. If they pull you over for a legitimate traffic reason, they will finish up with citing or warning you for that. Once that's done, you are free to go, everything else is voluntary, but a lot of people don't know that. If he's got probable cause to search the car, he's going to take you out and probably handcuff you and set you on the curb, or wait for backup. He will still ask if he can search you since it's easier for him if he has consent when it goes to court.

If it does come to you getting busted, you are way better off if you don't carry any paraphenalia. Plan to buy a cheap piece or papers when you get where you're going. Do not even think about having a scale with you. Paraphenalia charges vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, some place they are a LOT worse than possession charges. Make sure you have less than the misdemeanor amount of weed on you for whatever areas you are going through. If you do get busted, a simple possession of less than the misdemeanor amount is going to be a pain and expensive, but won't be nearly as bad as paraphenalia and intent charges.

Some people only carry as much as they know they can eat, and they keep it on themselves and chow it down if they get stopped. There's a fine line here because if for some reason you can't get it down before the cop gets to you, destruction of evidence is nearly always a felony. Personally I don't think it's worth the risk unless you have done it before and KNOW you can eat that much dry weed. It's not easy. Your mileage may vary.

2. #22 ww128, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    If going by car, put it in your trunk. Legally, this is the safest place you could your bud outside of your house. As long as you refuse a search and aren't high or smell of bud, they can't go in there. If they do, you're more or less guaranteed to get off.

If you're going by plane, hollow out a bar of soap after cutting it in half. Then put your bud inside, put the halves back together, wet your finger, run it around the seam between two halves, and let it dry. Doesn't smell, so it's cool. Be sure to get a bar that isn't easy to see through on it's own.

3. Idk bout cars, but by plane, the safest way I could think of... well I'm sure you could fit a few dubs into that special hole :hello:

4. Oh you nastyy.

:laughing:

5. i would buy the weed they sell in the state i would visit...

6. Just chill

If going in a land vehicle I dont see how they would catch you.
    On a plane? Hide in your underwear.