Hide a Hookah?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Yoink, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Because I live with my parents. And it is quite clear to me that you did'nt take into mind that mos't parents are against smoking weed. And MY parents are the kind that say: "My house, my rules." So i hope that sheds some light on you're underage Hookah owner witchhunt.

2. I might actually do that. because i think that I have an old desktop computer that i could gut laying around here somewhere.:)

3. wat i do is, unhook the hookah fully and put it in my old bookbag that i dont use anymore and i juss put that bag in the back of my closet... parents will never look ther and if they do i doubt theyd open up the bag

4. Im 22 and live at home too. When I got my hookah I hid it in the closet because like you said tobacco can be not tolerated also. But Im also over the age of 18 and its not a big deal to have. Since when is hookah weed related? I figured youre under 18 because you apparently dont know whats the right section to post in (news from around the world"?)

5. Believe it or not but you suck

6. buy some speakers like big box shaped speakers and open one out and take all the electronics out and stick it one, and make sure the other one is hooked up so u can turn it on and use one of them and if people ask ur other speak is blown out. look on craigslist or something for cheap used speakers that work fine

7. #27 conciousness, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009

since when is mr. yoink's problem of hiding a hookah pertaining to marijuana news from around the world?

posted in the wrong location possibly?
    hmmm yes, i think that might be it.

You fail, Northern.Lights

8. well, i guess the hookah is'nt weed related in it's own default. but that's what I'm going to use it for, I may smoke shisha on occasion though. so thats why i posted it under Toking Tools if that's what you're asking. and I am not going to waste anymore time arguing about being over 18 because this is a forum, not a court hearing.:rolleyes:

9. Also, I am sorry that I posted this under the wrong section. There is not much i can do about it now though.:ey:

10. +rep made me laugh no end.:hello:

11. when i used to live at home i would keep my bud in my regular computer case right under the cd drive. i grew lowryders in a computer case i made into a grow box. my parents never figured it out.

12. nice.

13. If your 18, there's no reason to hide a hookah, its generally meant for tobacco.

14. If you are worried about your parents finding it just say it is for incense and hope they are stupid.

15. Haha what?

16. you obviously havent read all the posts have you?

17. Ok, so i decided to go with what drummersince99 said,

and i found an old shitty computer... i opened it and tied some strings around some wires to make more space and it looks pretty good. sorry that there is'nt a hookah in there though. i havent bought it yet. but as you can see, there is more than enough space, (I took measurments).

PS/update: the hookah I am buying is actually 21" tall rather thatn 29. so it will be easier to organize.

thanks for the advice all!:cool:

18. wouldntsmoking weed in a hookah be wasteful?

19. i know it sounds funny but honestly a lot of hookahs look like lamps. they say the best place to hide somthing is in plain sight. go to a garage sale buy a lamp take the shade and slap it on your hookah. just take the porcaline bowl off first.

20. where i put my hookah is under my couch, it has a zipper on the bottem with about 8-10 inches of free room, good idea ehh? also addic if u have one u can un-screw floor and put under floor then re-screw floor back on. These are just two methods message me for more if u like wat i got