Hidding Bud In School

Discussion in 'General' started by NickRIPS, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know bringing it to school isn't okay and very dangerous, but if you ever do where would you hide it?

2. at my house

3. In my shoe get 2 baggies for the weed and put them in yours shoes

4. hmmm, you obviously have autism, because i didn't ask where you would hide it in general, where at school is the question.

5. #5 ienjoysmokin, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    u are dumb for asking that.

[Name calling doesn't fly at the city.]

6. underage much?
    18+ year old bringing bud to school.....

7. yeah man

8. You phrased your question in a misleading way, don't go around calling people stupid.

If you MUST hide it at school, behind a toilet is good. Random empty locker without a lock on it (Theres literally a million of these at my school). Look around you, it's quite a bit easier then you'd realise.

9. #9 NickRIPS, Dec 17, 2009
    You must be the most fucking ignorant person I have ever seen post here. You can be 18 and still be in high school you fucking retard. I never said what grade I was or my age, If your wondering Im a senior and my birthday was October 5th, so try not too look like a douche. K FAGGOT???

[Name calling doesn't fly here at the city.]

10. first he asks a dumb question, then insults someone who gives him a good answer.

what kind of answer were you expecting? in your pencil box or under the nap time rug?

11. I was asking for some peoples opinions. and the question was quite straight forward and simple. Like are there that many dumb asses on this forum, maybe its because i have a 3.6 GPA and just about 10 times more superior than everyone here? i don't know...

12. Just don't do it. Simple enough. Weed+School=Posting a "I got busted" Thread on GC.

13. #13 SuperSilverHaze, Dec 17, 2009
    hahahaha DUMBASS UR A SENIOR AND U TURNED 18 ON OCTOBER 5th ur join date was September09.... damn wat a fail lol ban:wave: u joined underage

14. 4.3 :p

but yeah, straight up, just dont take that shit to school, or at least keep it hidden until after school let's out.

15. #15 Toke N' Choke, Dec 17, 2009

No, not really. Everyone just thinks you're a fucking retard. You're bringing bud to school....Yet you have to ask us where to hide it? Congrats....fucking idiot response #1. If you have to ask, don't bring it...:rolleyes:

Don't drive? Too bad you aren't superior...or you'd have your own whip. I had a whip at 16 and drove to school. That answer's your ignorant response about not knowing where you are in the chain of superiority. Besides that, look at your fucking pathetic sentence infrastructure....You're putting commas for where periods and semicolons go.

Clear enough?

16. yeah it seems like BS. i'd leave it in my car.

17. Everyone OP is OBVIOUSLY more superior than ALL OF US because he has a 3.6 GPA!
    ...AND he doesn't drive!!

:wave:

18. then you should be smart enough to figure out where to hide weed on your own, dont you think? :rolleyes:

19. I find it quite amazing with your immaturity that you have been here on Grasscity long enough to have racked up 150 plus posts. :confused:

You'd probably get a lot more helpful responses if you weren't such a disrespectful potty mouth calling everybody names such as 'faggot' because they said something you don't like. :wave:

And I've heard of people with autism who are straight up geniuses...so I dunno why you threw out that comment on autism

Taking pot to school is just plain stupid....zero tolerance in school zones

20. exactly quit your bitching and just calm down this was a question not a dick measuring competition, just don't hide it at school worse case scenario buy a sealable box and the bury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.