1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Hidden stash...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by telluride toker, Apr 15, 2004.

1. This story takes place a little more than a month ago. I had recently bought an 1/8th of VERY nice bud. It was absolutely covered with crystals and hairs. After I bought it I went home and packed a bowl. The weed was so strong that I didn't even finish the bowl. After about five hits, I was knocked on my ass.
    Anyway, I kept the weed in one of those little ziplock bags. Because of the strength of the weed, I didn't finish the bag for almost two weeks. But, all good things must come to an and, and eventually I was out. A few days later I was looking at the ziplock that I had kept the weed in, and I noticed that it was very cloudy and light green. I have heard that tricromes naturally stick to ziplocks, and s I was looking at the bag, I got an idea.
    I used a pair of scissors to cut the ziplock part off the bag and then to open the bag so it was like a flat peice of plastic. Then I used the backside of a butter-knife to scrape along the bag. When I pulled the knife away there was a line of light-green powder the color of keif. (not exactly powder, but that's the best word I can use to describe it.) I scraped this into a little pile about the size of an altoid and put the pile on a peice of a rolling paper. I bunched the rolling paper up around the green powder, threw it in my sherlock and lit it up. In four hits it was ash. I was baked instantly. It was amazing how much such a little amount could do.

Anyway, this story is kind of long and kind of pointless, but the experience was cool enough that I wanted to share it.

P.S. What do you think this powder is? I guess it's just keif, but it's certainly the oddest way of getting it that I've ever seen.

2. haha dude, its like that 1 saying, dont fix it if it aint broken.....welll smoke it, if it gets u high....im up in smoke right now and i dont think that those to sayings have any metaphorical relationships anyways....peace

Grasscity Deals Near You