Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hidden stash...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by telluride toker, Apr 15, 2004.

1. This story takes place a little more than a month ago. I had recently bought an 1/8th of VERY nice bud. It was absolutely covered with crystals and hairs. After I bought it I went home and packed a bowl. The weed was so strong that I didn't even finish the bowl. After about five hits, I was knocked on my ass.
    Anyway, I kept the weed in one of those little ziplock bags. Because of the strength of the weed, I didn't finish the bag for almost two weeks. But, all good things must come to an and, and eventually I was out. A few days later I was looking at the ziplock that I had kept the weed in, and I noticed that it was very cloudy and light green. I have heard that tricromes naturally stick to ziplocks, and s I was looking at the bag, I got an idea.
    I used a pair of scissors to cut the ziplock part off the bag and then to open the bag so it was like a flat peice of plastic. Then I used the backside of a butter-knife to scrape along the bag. When I pulled the knife away there was a line of light-green powder the color of keif. (not exactly powder, but that's the best word I can use to describe it.) I scraped this into a little pile about the size of an altoid and put the pile on a peice of a rolling paper. I bunched the rolling paper up around the green powder, threw it in my sherlock and lit it up. In four hits it was ash. I was baked instantly. It was amazing how much such a little amount could do.

Anyway, this story is kind of long and kind of pointless, but the experience was cool enough that I wanted to share it.

P.S. What do you think this powder is? I guess it's just keif, but it's certainly the oddest way of getting it that I've ever seen.

2. haha dude, its like that 1 saying, dont fix it if it aint broken.....welll smoke it, if it gets u high....im up in smoke right now and i dont think that those to sayings have any metaphorical relationships anyways....peace