Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hidden Stash Spots

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Idoit, Jul 22, 2011.

1. alright so my friend just recently destroyed my stash spot. so i'm in need of a new one. My previous stash spot was inside my deodorant bottle. what i did was take out all of the deodorant and then cut out the swirly tube thing and then cut the bottom off of the deodorant, so that only the top of the deodorant was showing in the deodorant bottle. to get to my stash every time i had to take the tip of the deodorant out then thats where i hid my stash.

Anyone else have a good/creative stash spot that they had to create?

2. You didn't need to explain how a deodorant stash works, everyone here knows that one. But when I need to stash my stuff I put it under the bottom drawer in my dresser.

3. Any device that's big enough to stash your stash in, that has an unscrewable back. I have a karaoke machine/amp in my room that I can unscrew the back part, and just put whatever I feel in there. :) Hope I helped.

4. 1 : The Back of the old Fat ps2. there is an "hardrive" slot, it can hold close to an ounce in there.
    2: If you have a amp/speeker, take out the back, and there is alot of room in there, I have about 5g, my pipe and grinder in a amp.

5. I saw an axe bottle that a guy made into a stash spot, there is a video of it on youtube. I use a deodorant stick like you did when I have some super smelly weed. For home I keep everything locked in a safe bolted to my floor, no one is taking it and they aren't getting into it anytime soon.

6. Whenever one of these stash spot threads come up someone always has to mention the back of a ps2
    :bongin:

7. bury it in a glass jar its cool and dark and will keep it fresh

8. nice i don't have a safe or nuthin but the axe bottle thing sounds like a good idea and yeah i only use the deodorant stash if its smelly also otherwise it's to much work.

9. I figured out instead of keeping the deodorant stick in the bottle, I just cut like 1/4 of it and smooshed it into the cap so it stays in the cap and the deodorant stick is empty. It hides the smell just as well, and still looks like its full of deodorant. And get a safe...it's safe.. no pun intended

10. I get a cool looking axe bottle, take off the top, get pliers to take off the metal part inside, then boil it in hot water (to rid the smell). Then you put the top back on, and nobody thinks anything of it.

11. Well yea, Its so easy to take in and out, I have one in my shed, and I have a quarter in there, so if i'm bored, smoke a bowl play some gta sa. :bongin:

12. #12 SanDiegoStonerz, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I used to use the ps2 spot, not to stealthy smell wise tho

13. Cornhole stash box.

14. Unscrew your sockets on your wall
    There should be enough space for bud a lighter and a spoonpipe

15. get a mason jar, that will keep out the smell. when i had to hide my weed, i honestly just left it in my sock drawer. if you don't have snoopy parents/siblings/roommates, then this should be more than fine.

16. I just put it in my glasses case and put it in my drawer

17. just get a safe? they have them on ebay for cheap, i keep my money, bud, pieces, and a gun in there.

18. that's a gangster ass safe.

19. Not really gangster lol it's just nice to have and I live in Texas were allowed to have guns :)

20. Haha I have a laptop brief case that I dont put my laptop in, perfect slots for sliders (pen slots) and my swiss army knife (VERY helpful, must have for stoners. ^^) and all my sploofs and gravity bongs and papers and blunt sticks and bud and everything ahahaha. It's the shit. No one knows the code on the front to open it either. :)