Hidden messages in The Shining?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by NIXXXON, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Interesting, but I can't imagine what any of the clues to that hoax would be. I've seen The Shining more than I can count. But Stephen King didn't like the film and maybe it was because of all the hidden messages that weren't even in the book.

2. fuckin weird movie imo ..anything could be going on in there

3. The Shining was a good movie. Full Metal Jacket was my favorite film of his.

4. The shining is full of subliminal, watch out, watch carefully

5. The book was great, I didnt like the Kubrick film. I enjoy the made for tv version better since it sticks to the material, although it is pretty cheesy.

6. loved the movie ive heard stephen king didnt like it imo king is super overrated anyone ever sat down and watch one of his movies? most of them are pretty shit

7. Huh? He's an author. I really enjoy his novels.

8. He is a good author, but I admit I've never read The Shining. My favorite is the short story The Langoliers. I still love The Shining movie.

9. CANT FUCKIN WAIT.
    I love subliminal messaging...

10. I watched that documentary last night. Holy shit.

11. I'm pretty sure he did the Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile. Even the weirder ones are at least interesting like Pet Sematary and Thinner. Storm of the Century is alright too.

12. could be interesting, kubrik put so much effort into his films that nothing is a coincidence.

13. was this the scary book in F.R.I.E.N.D.S?

14. link?