Hidden Id caller?

Discussion in 'General' started by Insømnia, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Not weed related but I need advise? For the past few days I've been getting a call from an unknown number, it rings for like a second and hangs up before I can answer. Literally rings and hangs up. It's been doing this a few nights? The numbers completely hidden. It's tripping me out and fucking with my life. Anybody have any ideas what it could be? Please help because its making me paranoid

If at first you don't succeed it won't hurt to smoke some weed

2. It's the Men In Black. They've been calling me for years. In my instance, the US government is extremely pissed off that I became a pacifist at the age of twenty two. From the age of one to six years they paid my parents off and tortured me, turning me into an MK-Ultra brainwash victim and Illuminati assassin. I witnessed ritual murders in an underground bunker that began with small animals at age one and culminating in adults at the age of six.
         My worst memories are the ritual murders of the newborn infants. I'm literally crying as I write this. Anyhow, the US government is angry with me because of the six years they wasted trying to turn me into a NWO assassin along the lines of an Adam Lanza. The Men In Black call me a few times every month to keep tabs on me. Sometimes, they utter the words that are supposed to trigger my assassin instinct but, thank goodness, it hasn't worked yet and I hope that it never does.
          I always wondered how my parents (factory workers) were able to amass so much money in such a short period of time, now I know how. The memories of the brainwashing and the ritual murders only came back to me recently due to nightmares I've been having ever since I began therapy and visiting a psychiatrist on a monthly basis.

3. lol just call someone else and do the same. you'll feel better trust me

Canada !

4. it's nothing

get some sleep ;)

5. When I was real young I would call my freind up to see if he wanted to "play", well if he didnt anwser I would leave horrendous voicemails. His nom confronted me one day and told me they knew it was me and that I should stop. I denied it too, how stupid I was.

#fuckcallerid

6. Thanks, but it's carried on? I looked it up and apparently companies do it to get you to call them back to waste your money, but why would they hide their ID so I can't even do that, help

7. Its fucking with you're life lol

Man i seriously hope you dont get any major hassle in you're life

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

True story. :cool:

9. what time are the calls coming in?

Are they coming in during normal business hours, 8 am to 8 pm loosely or are you getting them in the middle of the night?

if they are during the day, you could just be getting calls from some messed up auto dialer.
    I had a problem with that with my home phone a year ago. Would get calls from an unidentified number or a 0000000000 number, it would ring once and then disconnect.  One time picked up right as it called and I got some crappy recorded message from a charity. I looked up the charity.. they were legit, just must have a shitty auto dialer program.  It stopped after like a week or two.

If the calls are being made at night, then you could probably rule out an auto dialer and assume maybe is fucking with you?

10. Get rid of your phones. Only solution. They're onto you, they're tracking you down call by call, leave before they catch up to you.

11. #11 Cawdswallup, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Burn your phone and purchase a new one. It's the devil trying to open a portal to the physical realm.

12. automated soliciting or bill collector

13. I had one at 8:15 pm and then at 8:51 pm? I don't know, I'm paranoid, but thanks, I'm gonna put it down to Auto-Dialer. Guess this is just the paranoia that comes with it haha

I also can never tell when people are being sarcastic here ahaha

14. Probably just some messed up autodialer then since both of those times are before the cut off time for solicitation calls.
    9 is the cutt off time, but I've gotten plenty of calls from companies right before 9 as they try to beat the deadline. As long as they get you on the phone before 9 they can't get in trouble for it lol