Hidden adult jokes in cartoon shows you never noticed as a kid

Discussion in 'General' started by deadkndys, Aug 26, 2012.

1. If anyone used to watch Arthur there was 2 monkeys and one was really light and the other was dark. The white one was really rich and the black one lived in this tiny apartment and her dad was a garbage man. Pretty racist stuff

2. I've heard about that. Pretty sure he's just saying "spare me, spare me", but because SpongeBob and that crazy guy are making a ruckus too and he sorta fades out at the end it does unfortunately allow some people to hear him say that.

3. How do you explain the eat part? What you said sounds nothing like what he said, have you ever seen (curious, not being an ass) it? He says ohhh no no no pleeeaasse eat sperm. Not spare me spare me. Look it up on YouTube, they slow it down and repeat it multiple times

4. Lol! The regular show one was so blatant

5. Ed,ed and eddy makes a blow job joke

Disney has weird sex nd violence shit hidden but thats not really meant for humor lol

6. Ohgosh. Look up Ren&Stumpy, Rocco's modern life. Lots in those one's. If onto I was at a computer

7. Was just watching an episode of ed edd eddy. Right before this eddy goes "whats with the weed" talking about the flower.

On purpose?

Attached Files: