hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dayzedc0nfused, Nov 19, 2011.

1. hi I'm dayzedc0nfused and I'm new to grasscity, I'm an armature grower with my first ever grow beginning flush this weekend. I'm from Cali and I'm just looking for real people with the same love of green as me.. i added to the bottom a picture of my grow.. its a start...

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"dayzedc0nfused"']hi I'm dayzedc0nfused and I'm new to grasscity, I'm an armature grower with my first ever grow beginning flush this weekend. I'm from Cali and I'm just looking for real people with the same love of green as me.. i added to the bottom a picture of my grow.. its a start...[/quote]

Hi there dayzed,, I'm also new to this site and from the north of England.im finding the site quite tough to navigate but I'm sure I'll get to grips with it after a bit of practice,,nice picture,really good for your 1st effort, looks well smoke-able( unlike my 1st effort ),,what variety of bean are you doing?? And it what enviroment are you growing in??

3. [quote name='"NFT Mik"']

Hi there dayzed,, I'm also new to this site and from the north of England.im finding the site quite tough to navigate but I'm sure I'll get to grips with it after a bit of practice,,nice picture,really good for your 1st effort, looks well smoke-able( unlike my 1st effort ),,what variety of bean are you doing?? And it what enviroment are you growing in??[/quote]

Here is a pic of my barney's farm vanilla kush, 5 weeks&2 days into flower, grown under a 600w HPS ,in NFT,,any comments are very welcome folks

Attached Files:

4. Hello dayzc0nfused. It's nice to find a fellow Cali grower here. Pretty flowers, do you know what stain she is?

NFT Mik Lookin dank! How much more time does she have?

5. Nice to hear from another Cali grower. I'm on my first go as well. I'll be posting my intro after dinner.

Those are looking nice. What strain are you running?

6. [quote name='"Phenotype"']Hello dayzc0nfused. It's nice to find a fellow Cali grower here. Pretty flowers, do you know what stain she is?

NFT Mik Lookin dank! How much more time does she have?[/quote]

Hi pheno,, I got 6 of these sticky ladies on the go, I recon there is about 3 weeks until there ready for harvest.ive heard negative things about this strain on forums but I must have got lucky with the one bean that I mothered, easy to grow,smelly,stocky ( about 45cm ),tight nuggets and rather sticky..I think I'm gonna have a merry Christmas lol..
    This picture was taken 4 weeks into flower,,any comments very welcome folks

Attached Files:

7. Nice! Buds for Christmas!

Are those all clones?

You should consider it a gift to yourself from GanjaClause! If you share, your friends sure are lucky.

8. Ha yer, I might wrapp a bud up and put it under the tree for myself on Xmas morning ..as a young lad I naturally had that tingle of excitement come Christmas,, now a have it again lol... ,, yes my good fellow there are 6 clones in there, taken from a seed I brought home from Amsterdam and mothered, like a said before, I think I got lucky..
    Do you have any on the go?,is there a big grow community in Cali ?is it legal there if you got a medical note or is that just gossip

9. #9 SapperBMET, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    NFT, There is a fairly substantial grower community out here in Cali. As far as legality ...

The state of California will not prosecute those who have their Medical Marijuana cards.

However.

The Federal Government (DEA, et.al) will go after those of us who raise our Kolas too far above the screen.

Generally speaking, if you are growing for personal consumption, you have your MM cert, and you are not making any noticable profit, you will be left alone.

There are various limits on how much you can grow at a given time. The issuer of the card makes a recommendation on how many plants and dry bud you can have. This recommendation is based on you medical condition(s) and your method of medication delivery.

10. [quote name='"SapperBMET"']NFT, There is a fairly substantial grower community out here in Cali. As far as legality ...

The state of California will not prosecute those who have their Medical Marijuana cards.

However.

The Federal Government (DEA, et.al) will go after those of us who raise our Kolas too far above the screen.

Generally speaking, if you are growing for personal consumption, you have your MM cert, and you are not making any noticable profit, you will be left alone.

There are various limits on how much you can grow at a given time. The issuer of the card makes a recommendation on how many plants and dry bud you can have. This recommendation is based on you medical condition(s) and your method of medication delivery.[/quote]

So if you were registered with disabilities such as bad back, or stress by a doctor you can get a MM card and that person can decide how many ladies you can grow,,, ooh that's fantastic.. Us in the UK could learn a thing or 2 from that system, here the law is very sketchy,, I could be incarcerated one day for doing 6 plants or maybe get a fine,, depends on the judge and what sort of mood he's in

11. You have hit the proverbial nail on the head sir. Without putting too much information out there, I have a bad back and other issues. I took my medical records into the special Dr (not every Dr can perscribe MM). After about 30 minutes of review and a physical exam, I was walking out with my nice little sheet of paper...:D

Later that day...:smoke:

12. And once you got your MM card is there a coffee shop or a dispensary were you can legally buy a bud??

13. Yes, there are a number of dispenseries. Additionally there are quite a few resources for locating the dispensories.

As much as I would love to have the coffew shop experience... I will have to renew my passport to do so.

It seems as though 50% of the [Medical Masses] I know are growing their own anymore though.

I've been observing and listening and researching. I am running my first grow. I am learning my patience could use some growth stimulation....

14. I never thought I'd hear myself say but I'm rather jealous of the way it works there,I too have a number if medical issues.before I was introduced to the holy herb I didn't manage my illness very well and was in and out of hospital over a 2 year period,however since I started self medicating with buds I have not had to spend time in hospital , that's 17 years not in hospital,17 years I been into a buds..seems you Americans are way ahead of us Brits when it comes to a bit of homegrown and self meds. Like I said, we could get 12 years for cultivation or a slap on the wrist even tho I consider it my medicine

15. #15 SapperBMET, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    I'm well under my permitted limit. I currently have 6 plants chillin in veg while I finish the flower upgrades. Should be going to flower in another three weeks or so.

16. Over here there is no defined punishment for cultivation, for example,a person on one day could get busted with 100 plants and get 2 years and another person get nicked with 1 plant the following day and also get 2 years, or 5 years or a slap on the wrist, there is just no way of knowing. If one knew what punishment one was to receive beforehand then we could weigh up the pros&cons,, it's a mine-field over here, but we get by lol

17. this is a close up of just one plant, its a a recon which is a hybrid indica lean grown under a scrog, this pic is 5 week flower picture, I'm flushing her at the moment...