Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. I was offered coke at a party last night. I said no, I'll smoke this joint instead.

And they say marijuana is a gateway drug :rolleyes:

2. Cool story hansel.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq5UrSCoxEg&feature=related]YouTube - Bubbles is Fucking High (TPB)[/ame]

4. Son you better get back on the court

We got a game to win

5. I was offered coke at a party last night. I said no thank you, I prefer pepsi.

6. howdy and great choice not partaking in the yayo.. mad props

7. You missed out on a good time.

8. You refused FREE coke?!?!?!

9. i woulda done it, no lie

10. I would've refused it too. I don't want anything but weed.

11. Wow. :eek:

12. Pussy.

just kidding, to each their own! :)

13. i was walking down the my dorm hallway last night and heard someone say very loud "yo does anyone wanna do another line with me?"

i could only imagine what would have happened if a RA or campus popo was walking by at that moment. fucking retards. prob the same kids who ripped a sink off the wall and cost everyone in the hall $500 to replace it

14. If it was you and your friends smoking a joint you wouldn't be thinking that. Oh the irony.

15. what? i dont follow. what wouldn't i be thinking?