hi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by highasakite, Jan 13, 2001.

1. Hello everyone,
    I was on Marijuana.com and I saw the webmaster of this site looking for moderators for these boards. Just to let you know that I would love to be a mod. here. I sent you an email (my email is timc@justchill.co.uk ), but i thought i'd leave a post aswell! Please reply....

thanks

*highasakite*

• Like Like x 1
  2. First of all, WELCOME to the coffeeshop bb.

Superjoint may still be advertising for mods, but I think we've come to the decision that we do not need any more mods right now.
    As things pick up, we may need more.
    But for right now, I think we are set.
    That being said.... If you emailed superjoint, he may just choose to make you a mod.
    Whatever the case, you're welcome here no matter what kind of member you are.

[​IMG]

BTW, are you highasakite at marijuana.com?
    I don't recall seeing you around too much there.
    Stay for a while, things are picking up here.
    I think it's already pretty damned fun, and it's only going to get better!

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

3. Hey, I found you over there!
    Now I remember! There's so many members over there, it's hard to keep track of the ones who don't post a zillion times or who aren't mods.
    BTW. What's your take on the LEO's being members over there.
    I find myself defending marijuana.com all the time for allowing them to be members.
    Do they make you nervous? Not me. I welcome the input they are providing.

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

4. yes, i am highasakite from the MJ.com boards. i don't know what LEO's are, please explain!

5. LEO = Law Enforcment Officer

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

6. hey budburner!

anyway, i think LEO's are good to have on the boards because they provide a different point of view. That way we can have arguments, debates, fun stuff like that!

*highasakite*

7. So true.... so true!

Some people think that just because no LEO's are posting as known police officers that they are not watching, or even posting as unknown police officers! (i.e. on-line pot salespeople)

They are definitely an added bonus, in my opinion, to have around to advise on legal rights. It's even more fun to have attorneys on the bb too. It's a learning experience for sure!

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

8. welcome!

------------------
    [​IMG]