Hi

Discussion in 'General' started by J4cob_420, Mar 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. #1 J4cob_420, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    Ffff

2. #2 Vee, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    [​IMG]
    the real anger here is you and not being able to say No

that why you are pissed with ur self ..lol

the 'white lie' is good! ..lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Yeah cause sometimes I have trouble with that.. I’m Canadian. I do have lots it just annoys me when people expect you to smoke them up every time. Usually I do say no but I did at first then they got mad then I was like “fuck fine I’m out of here” and poured like a tiny bit. Probably enough for a joint.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Why are you telling us is the real question....

5. Hey if you were giving it out without having any reservations they might have just been having a good time how were they supposed to know you didn't smoke like they do.

Then again I have a match me rule with anyone who wants to smoke with me except for good friends cause they wont use you.

6. But yeah I’m not gonna do that again. It was just my high ass in the moment.

7. Yeah. I won’t amoke with them again. I’m just mad with myself rn. I’m a bit more chill it’s just I needed to get that off my chest. Usually I’m way more stern but maybe they were just having a good time.. but they need to consider how I bought them cigs yesterday (I gave them a 20 which is 6 extra dollars). They are nice but I hate being used.

8. Cause idk lmao

9. Yeah I hear ya man it really does suck being used I had to learn the word NO the hard way but I also get having a good friend you can rely on. hopefully down the road they pay you back if not the good thing is cannabis grows from trees, maybe you can start a grow with them you guys could grow more than you could ever smoke doing a decent outdoor grow every grow season

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jump em man

11. Wrong thread!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. hi

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hahaha sorry man wrong thread.

What I was gonna say here was pretty much what has been said, say no, you only have x amount and cant afford/dont want to share.

If I were you, I wouldn't hang out with them again.