Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sorrowssong, Aug 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"sorrowssong"']No...burbs :( I've never lived dt...I just moved here in Feb from a small town. I wish though..I love dt.[/quote]

Well that's not a bad thing. I hated living down there personally, I live up in Cedar Park/Round Rock area now and it's fucking AMAZING, no traffic, no road closures, it's just all around better than downtown.

2. Ya I live in RR.

3. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks: Always nice to welcome another gal! We are very outnumbered by the guys at GC.

Since you are going into biochemistry ( :hello: ), you may be interested in my List of MMJ studies. If you wdecide to do a paper on cannabis, I have a bunch of the sources you will need! Just click that first link in my sig and start reading! That gives you the old, much smaller version of my List. The new July 2012 version will start being sent out in a few days- it is a full 840 pages of link after link to MMJ studies and articles. :eek:

Have fun at the City!

Granny :wave:

4. I forgot to ask you what type of music you play? I have been in a few bands, miss it so much!

also, storm crow, thank you for the warm welcome!:)

5. Welcome to GC:) Hope you like it here.

6. Thanks nice to see another girl :)

7. damn this girl is cute too i must have been hangin on the wrong threads:p
    hey ladies!!!

8. What this website it about isnt addictive but this site in general sure is :) Welcome aboard, glad to see a new member.

9. the most poppin' welcome thread eva !
    Welcome to the city :smoking: stay high

10. Ya lol this place is kind of addicting..always something interesting to read. :)