Hi y'all, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kevin123471, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Recently moved to a very small town and haven't made any friends outside of work yet. So I figured I'd join this site and post a question or two I've got about some headache weed I found. good stuff, tastes good, makes you wish you were dead to relieve the pain. Worst headache I've had in my life. And it's still kind of there even though I haven't smoked any of this stuff in more than 48 hours now.

Anyway, I'm an old man, 46 years old, been smoking since I was 16. I'm a professional, educated, but not wealthy or anything like that. Just average, I guess.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hey Kevin

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hiiiii kevin
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Average? People like you are what keep this world spinning! Welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe it's the strain or it wasn't flushed or cured right. Jus t my .02

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have the answers to your questions but it will require you actually ask them

Welcome to the forum my friend.

7. HI everyone. Mr. NorseMythology, please tell me, what can you do with weed that causes a headache? Can you cook it out? Somebody else said to try a water cure, soak it for a week. I might try that and then cook it.

Have you ever gotten some pretty good dank only for it to give you a blistering headache? I've never had good weed give me a headache before. I've had some bad weed do that. I've mixed weed--low quality and then smoked much better quality herb--and that produced a headache. But I'm curious about this stuff. I thought it was weird that the guy who got it for me opted out of smoking any of it with me. I guess that should have been a red flag.

It's hard to find stuff around here, and it won't be til Labor Day when I get my regular oz. from my brother.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have never had that happen to me.

I would suggest making a tincture with it or edibles. Lots of variations on making tinctures on here just do a search!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks man! I found tincture instructions. Is that buzz anything like edibles?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have made them for my girlfriend as medicine, i have never had it myself. I believe so because the high lasted a very long time