hi there!

Discussion in 'General' started by intern2max, Mar 24, 2013.

1. hi! i haven't been smoking for while now!

and i was wondering

if anybody knows were i can buy some good weed online?

or throw some good reviews?

also if i can use a pre-paid card :d

pllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :hello:

i tried buying some legal herbs here but GC wont accept pre-paid cards by one vanilla

2. are you asking if you can buy real weed online or fake weed?

3. Why can't you go outside and buy?

4. well some real weed :d

ive been researching but the reviews are terrible and arguments about the products

such as the Hawaii haze, best weed to by but no one likes the bud? :confused_2:

5. #5 Spark It29, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2013
    I don't think that shit you are looking at is real weed. That's why its legal to buy online.

To be serious though, its not real weed. That's why its legal to buy online. I've looked at that shit before, its comparable to all that incense shit you hear about like K2 and I can't think of any other ones. That's why it has the "best" reviews, but nobody is raving about it. Its not going to get you high like weed, but it'll probably give you subtle effects.

To be honest, I thought you were some bunk ass cop on here trying to bust someone dumb enough to meet you in person, but I can see you just want legal weed lol.

6. i have no contacts what so ever.... well i did before, they hatin :confused:

i live in la

7. oh i see :rolleyes:

do you know good places that sells good fake weed then? ;)

8. Bro weed is illegal therefore you cant buy it online the shit you are looking at is fake and will take a steaming dump on your health.

9. That "legal" stuff is horrid man don't waste the cash and LA and you have no connects? Online is sketchy man not sure if i would trust a online order if someone offered anyway.

10. lol No I do not because I don't buy, or even glance, at fake weed when I come across it :p

11. [quote name='"intern2max"']

i have no contacts what so ever.... well i did before, they hatin :confused:

i live in la[/quote]

You're a pig aren't you ? Destroying people's lives according to some paper, some rich white guy wrote .

[quote name='"intern2max"']

oh i see :rolleyes:

do you know good places that sells good fake weed then? ;)[/quote]

Haha are you serious piggy. ? ^ this guy

12. I don't think he's a cop. He's trying to buy FAKE weed. He has a pre-paid card. Sounds like some 15 year old.

13. Dude he's in California, no cop around here is gonna bother with this shit.

14. yess.. yes im a pig! and i like eating my own bacon... and asking people for weed..... :)

of course im not a pig!

well i do have money just to blow it off..... :hello:

hmmmm i checking review in youtube right now!

thanks guys :hello:

15. Ever try a search in that engine of yours?

16. But...nobody helped you

17. I feel like were talking to a kid

18. Be weary of your feelings young grasshoper.

19. You are in Cali...SoCal @ that, you should have no problems finding bud.

20. so i just ordered some hawaiian haze

yes i know that seemed like an idiotic thing to do but i just wanted to try it... if you hating, fuck of :hello:

ill tell you guys how its about it :)