Hi there new to growing this strain exodus cheese is she in flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JJkingkush, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Hi peps I have guys just gonna shot this out there I have had this plant in veg for around 8 1/2 weeks then flipped to flower when I seen she was showing hairs and looking like she was ready but yet I am unsure of bud sites on her she's been on 12/12 for 6 days now but not sure if she's moved any further here's some pics tell me what your thoughts are

Oh yea one more thing veg was mars hydro 300w flower is the mars 1200w veg and bloom on for full spectrum

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks fellow growers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looking good, how are you liking marshydro ? Thinking about using 2 144x3 panels in my grow area

3. The 300w done well for veg for me first time using mars led but seem ok maybe in about 40 days or so I will have better info on the 1200w but it seems to be doing the trick not sure about this strain tho

I have the 1200w for flower in a 1m x 1m x 1.8m so it seem to be ok for that I would say it's doing the same as 600w hps but I think there a few colour spectrums that's not meant to be in there on the slip with info that came with it and when tested on spectrum there was uv in there that wasn't stated but seem not enough to cos any real harm but not 100% but from the get go for the money the seem ok for now