Hi there! First time grow ever!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Brookea4, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Hello everybody! My name is Brooke and I'm from Canada here I'm so new to all of this literally completely and looking to get all the advice I could get and open to all ways:) I got gorilla glue # 4 auto feminsed so thing is my third was stunted (thinking I have nutrients too young) and I have a very Jimmy rigged set up I'm wondering if I should run a few more sets of lights over my girls for now and save up for a more costly set up? im also wondering would be my best bet for a more permanent long term light setup? Whats your options guys? High pressure sodium or leds? I don't want to spend a ton all at once and slowly get the ideal end result. So I was also given a clone of Bubba Kush which was given to me in bloom so I had all 4 under 24hr light and got theclone back into veg. and yesterday I made the decision to put my clone and the stunted plant outside as I started 12h dark with the two that are starting to flower, I also got the bloom feed yesterday and also fed with some boiled down molaosis we will see how it goes and honestly looking for all the advice I could get thanks so much everybody :D lol I literally used what I had lol in a pinch to set it up lol IMG_20190802_011149.jpg IMG_20190731_063621.jpg IMG_20190801_074814.jpg IMG_20190801_150143.jpg IMG_20190730_105121.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. hi fellow Canadian!
    congrats on your first grow they look great! I could not believe it when I saw you were using those CFL bulbs you did a very good job!!! OK now if you put your plant outside they will flower as well days getting shorter and you should not put your Auto under 12-12 keep it under 18-6. As far as lighting I recommend look on Amazon for Vivosun light kit. I really like their 199$ kit with air cool hood, digital ballast both HPS and MH 400w and all you need to install is included. Best light for bucks. Don't settle for a cheap LED.
    happy growing and welcome to the forum!

3. if your growing under cfl 20/4 will give you a pleasant surprise although cannabis plants in general do not actually require a dark period they are a c3 plant

• Like Like x 1
  4. C3 plants??!! ok gotta check it out thanks for that !

• Like Like x 1
  5. np its all the truth :)