hi there everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DJTRIPCODE, Jan 23, 2012.

1. new to this site, been smoking about 2 years regularly, am 41 year old female with a smoking husband who is 42 :wave:

also HI [FONT=&quot]VTX1800
    [/FONT]

2. [quote name='"DJTRIPCODE"']new to this site, been smoking about 2 years regularly, am 41 year old female with a smoking husband who is 42 :wave:

also HI VTX1800
    [/quote]

Welcome to the best MJ forum in the world. You have come to the right place, what took you so long.
    I know you're not a grower, but there is some great information about usage on here. Just look around and you'll see how wonderful it is to be here.
    I haven't been posting much lately, but if you go to my profile you can see everything I've posted in the past. I think.
    Nice to see you here.
    Love you guys.

3. Check out, What ya smokin tonight.

4. [quote name='"VTX1800"']Well you all know about the Smurf berry I've been growing for the past freakin 100+ days. The one I thought was ready, only to see her start growing again. well I'm sick of the bitch. I looked at her real close yesterday with my 45x scope, and found a lot of amber goin on in the lower half, but the top half is still growing new tops and filling in with buds. That part sounds great if it were a new plant, but come on, this is an auto, she should have been done a long time ago. So I took her outside and cut the top inch off all the new growth in hopes she will get the idea that it's time to finish up.
    But with my luck she will just put out two new shoots in place of the one.
    I'm going to start flushing, give her a week to suck it up and chop. I have two new babies in cups that need to take over the grow box soon.
    There are of an unknown strain as I found them in a little plastic bag on my work bench and have no idea where they came from.
    There were 3, one froze and died, one don't look to good and one is coming along nicely. So I gues one out of three ain't bad. Yeah it is.
    I've never had so much trouble getting seeds to grow as I have the last few months. ????
    Good thing I have tons of seed for only one or two smokers.
    Sorry for the long ass story.[/quote]
    This is copied from WYST.