Hi there everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nikkiangeleyes, Nov 3, 2002.

?

Hi there everyone

1. You may post replies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. You may post new threads

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello iam new to this site and i was just wondering if anyone could help me out? I need to know how long it takes for cannabis to leave your system. if anyone can help me it would be really appreciated. thanks!

2. Hi, welcome to the city!

Sorry no idea....

3. this was a question on the site too..

Q.
    How long will THC stay in you system...i know it depends on how often you are of a smoker...i did it occasionally like almost every night for a week, but not in great quantities. School is startign random drug testing and i was wondering how long i have til im clean in case i get picked for the random test. (the last time i did it was like 1 1/2 weeks to 2 weeks ago.)

thanks!

A.
    Great Question. If you smoked almost every night for a week you did get a significant build up of THC in your system. THC will remain in the body between 20 and 40 days. If you are young with a high metabolism, decent exercize habits and a male, you are looking at more like 20 days. Women process THC slower, as well as heavy or older folks. Also take into account how much water you drink. I would suggest you pick up some of our Fast Flush Caps and a 5 panel home drug test just be sure. That way you can worry about math tests, not drug tests.

Regards,

Dr. Kronik