Hi.. pls help me to identificate this..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by killme, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Hi... this is the second part of a previous post. I'm having problems with 3 plants and now that they're growing very good i can put new images. I don't know what are these balls (there are max 2 balls per plant) and i'm very worried about..

Attached Files:

2. haha, i can't really tell from the pic, but i really jsut came in here to tell you that "identificate" is not at all a word..."identify" is the word you were looking for haa

3. Not real sure, but if they are truely balls, as they kind of look, you got a hermid plant, guess you stressed it to much. You can seperate them from the other plants or kill them.

4. The pics are fairly crap, the angle, I mean. But it looks like the plant is going hermie on you and those are (male) pollen sacs.

If there's only one or two, you can cut them off, and improve conditions in the grow room, and keep your fingers crossed you don't get more, examine daily. Either you have a light leak interrupting their night time, or temperatures are fluctuating too much, or you are chopping the plant badly, or something. Something is stressing the plant.

Keeping the hermies is a risk, even if conditions are improved, because the plant may yet still pop another male pod or two, and those things can open and spread their pollen all over the place in a matter of hours. I know.

I was trying to stress out a plant recently, and watching carefully for male flowers (was gonna tie a bag round it to collect the pollen). I thought it hadn't worked. But it did, and I missed the single male flower that appeared, and he opened and did his thing in the dark phase, left the dead sack on the soil for me in the morning.

Now, instead of the single branch of seeds I wanted, I have a nice strip of seeded buds roughly following the pattern of the air-flow in the chamber. :rolleyes: Oops! So even a single pod can reap havoc. I won't make that mistake again.

-mu

5. could be a random ball, but im going to say that it looks hermie. it looks predominately female tho. and i only see 1 ball. so it might not be so bad, cant you polinate, and create fem seeds? haha that would be the shiznazzle biz bang.

6. i cut em off. a total of 6 balls on 3 plants (2 each). I opened them (in another room) and it seems that inside there are about 2 or 3 very thin white hairs. It seems that there aren't other balls on the plant.
    Someone can explain me these strange plants? 3 herma on 3 plants??

now i control them twice a day to see if there are other balls... can u give me some tips?

p.s.i have to say also that when i touched the seed it felt on the greound very easily and it seems it was standing on a small "spoon like" leaf...