Hi New here hello to all and I have to say I like this page

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Slow_Burn, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Thank you jbadger good luck to you as well ;-)

2. Just set up a cloning station hoping for the best can anyone tell me if the there is any thing i should be using besides Clone X to ensure root development ? Thank you in advance ;-)

3. #23 GoldGrower, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015

No you won't have to change your light cycle,  they flower automatically. I recommend 24/0 for max growth,  but anything 18+/ is fine 

If that were true all my autos and vegging photos wouldn't have a full root system,  and they certainly do 

This whole roots grow in the dark thing is referring to that you should keep your roots in the dark all of the time.  Under ground it's always dark 

If you are planning to clone an auto it won't end well,  the clone (if it roots in time)  and the doner plant will finish at the same time.  You can't hold off  flowering if they automatically flower 

4. Van I still cut and start clones after they begin to flower ? Found 3 males and removed them 5 females left need to restart my clones as they weren't labeled at the time of cutting so I don't know what plant they all originated from and I don't want yo have to deal with finding males in next run.... plz help no more auto seeds to sprout :-(

5. Ahh... I made it back in was locked out svrewed up my phone & forgot password uggg...Well I found 3 males so I'm down to 5 buckets & 6 ladies #4 is Flowering Nice at this point and #'s
    2…3…6 are starting to as well but transitioning slowly pics soon

6. #26 Slow_Burn, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    Bucket #4

7. Need some help on getting a pic up