Hi My name's Ally and I am a smoke-a-holic...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by deadheadally420, Jul 1, 2002.

1. High All!
    My name is Ally and in a stoned stuper I wandered accross this site. Is there anyone on here from Florida? (The Tampa Area?)
    Well, I just wanted to say hello and see if there was anyone near me on here. Well, let me know,
    Ally

2. hey Ally whats shakin'? Not from Florida but Im pretty sure someone in the city is...hope you stick around

3. What up! Welcome to the city.. Enjoy :D

4. [​IMG]

HELLO !! OKLAHOMA HERE BUT ISNT IT FUN TO MEET PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. hi all, nice to meet you. it is cool to meet so many people. I have met so many good friends of the Terapin Message Boards. It is all good people. My philo is you can not make too many friends, so THANKS :) Keep smokin...thats what I am about to go do. Just go in from work! Butat least tomorrow is a good holiday. I am on my way to see Phil and Friends at the gathering of the vibes. Are thier any deadheads here?

6. Hey Ally, welcome to the 'city.
    Not a huge Dead fan here (they're a great band but you couldn't call me a "head"), but my BF is ~ he's on the board as Phishhead. WHen I let him have the 'puter he sneaks on here & there :)

Hope you have fun @ Phil Lesh! We saw the concert earlier in June, Northern California here, and Warren from Gov't Mule (whom I love) played/sang with the band, so it was a real treat. It was an excellent concert, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
    xo~