Hi my name is...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TokinGeek, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Hey people. I can't really think of anything to say other than I live in North Dakota (that's in the middle of nowhere for those who failed US Geography), so I'll just tell the story of my first high.

I worked at a pizza place where everyone including most of the managers smoked the good herb. Curious, I agreed to try it. The first time I smoked at the dude's house I coughed too much out and got buzzed. The second time I didn't cough so much, and smoked for about an hour straight. I got so high that I thought the dude's ceiling fun was hilarious and proceeded to stare up at it, laugh, and then almost fall over.

Now I have my own piece (well, several) and a hookah. I plan to get a bong, because I guess everyone has one. I also have my eye on the protopipe, the raydiator, and the celebration pipe (omg expensive). When not home or with friends or a friend I use a polished rosewood dugout with stash, poker, and popout one-hitter. It looks nice and keeps the ganja fresh.

2. Thats an amazing story my Brother, My first time was in a Garage smoking some fresh homegrown bud with a Family Member , Last September near the beginning of my Next semester of School. And now i smoke Orange to even Strawberry Kush, Listening to a friendly buzz of my ipods well numbered songs from The Beatles to there say Pink Floyd, To even some great Hip-Hop. Our storys might never Compare, But it was Great to meet you all.

3. Welcome to the City TokinGeek, well you´re wrong, I don´t have a bong :D

4. Welcome, what area in ND you at?

5. Grand Forks, you?