Hi my name is Jeff, and I am constantly paranoid.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Jun 12, 2012.

1. #1 Jeffersong808, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    I don't know if it is because of the weed, but idk I am just really paranoid. Whenever I am at home, I feel like the world is going to end soon. Like a fuckin missle is headed right at my house. Or like a tsunami or volcano will happen while I'm sleeping(I live in hawaii so it makes it worse)
    But yeah, how can I stop being so paranoid about the world ending and stuff..

:confused: gonna go take a bong rip:smoke:

2. If you truly feel that way constantly I would seek professional assistance. Until then keep smoking weed :confused_2:

3. you survived this long without a missile hitting you in the dome
    youre good, but if you cant force yourself to snap out of it, get some pro advice

4. If the world were to end tomorrow, wouldn't it be a waste of your last moments alive to be constantly thinking about it and letting it get the best of you? Live you life my man, don't fret over things like that...it's just not worth it.

Hit the bong, put on some chill tunes, and just let that shit take you. Life is too short to be paranoid over how it's going to end, you got to live for the moment man.

5. Stop giving a fuck.

Seriously. Like wtf?

6. There are a number of disorders that would make getting over this level of paranoia difficult, and only a doctor is going to help with that. If it's seriously impacting your life, seek help.

7. Have you considered weed causing your paranoia? It is pretty common

Might need to seek mental help

8. Lmfao, I guess i'm just having a bad trip because it is 2012. Thanks for the input guys :D

9. LOL :hello:

10. Weed may not be the best thing for you man.. not sayin you shouldnt ever smoke but maybe you should put it on hold till you get your mind straightened out.

11. me 2 man me 2.

but after a while it just seems normal and regular, just like everything else fucked up in life

12. I feel you op