Hi. My name is Bill. I'm 65 years old and live in I Missouri

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bill Traylor, Oct 31, 2019.

1. I'm getting ready to start my first cannabis garden and any pointers you would give me would help. I need advice on everything.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Might not want to use you real name and identifying location.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  3. :eek::eek::eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Welcome Bill, the advice above by @WildWill is number 1 but you will find threads on any type of growing you wish. There are several very good growers floating around that will help you? I think you folks are looking at going legal there are they? Again, welcome and keep us posted.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hi bill, welcome to the big city. Don’t listen to the naysayers, I’ve been using my real name without and problems since I joined.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hi there! Are you going for an outdoor grow or indoor?

• Like Like x 3
  7. Starting this time of year in Missouri, indoors is the only choice.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Indoor

• Like Like x 4
  9. I wish that was my area of expertise but it is not. I would hang close to the organic indoor gardeners to get the cleanest plant you can. Good luck friend.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. welcome to GC forums....some pretty good growers here ,,so check out a few of their journals ,luck .mac.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Yes we passed legalization last year and the dispensaries are set to open early next year.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Just curious as to if you started a grow yet?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome aboard Bill. Many great growers here that are very knowledgeable. You'll want to pick a light source, HID/LED. Soil or hydroponic. fabric pots/plastic pots. Well you be using a tent or an open room. Do you wish to grow photoperiod plants or auto flowering plants.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I have a small grow started. Building a high hoop in the spring.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hey! First time grower (accidental, someone called it) with a single mango plant. 5 gal fabric pot, 32”x32”x60” tent with 600w kingled LED...been running 12\12 for 42 days.
    Looking forward to learning all about this amazing plant, the community surrounding it, and the social and political implications of legalization, regulation and taxation. Intensely interested in family/communal and regenerative/sustainable farming.

Social Work and creative arts background for the past 20 years.
    Looking forward to it!

Thank you all!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hi bill, 64 year old stoner. Welcome my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hi Bill, welcome aboard. I too am 65. Maybe we should start a club. Really the help that you will need is the help as it is needed. Have you thought about how you are going to grow it? Hydro or dirt? which ever one you decide on then you will have to decide what grow method. Read these threads, they have some good info. If you have a question just ask. People dont mind giving tips. Use some sense and get a few advices before you go with one. I had a blast growing mine. I grew everything that I smoked and smoked all of the bud that I grew. Get some good seeds. If you have any questions just ask. Thats what makes these forums work.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hello bill.

Welcome in the community :)
    How is the life in Missouri ? cold ? And is it legal ?

• Like Like x 1