Hi!! love coming from southern cali!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MissySandwich, Aug 15, 2011.

1. hi :] im new to this site! just wanted to introduce myself! my names sandy! hope we get to toke very soon! hahahah

2. pics or ur not real!

3. loll! is the profile pic and avatar enough evidence for you?

4. hells yea!~ welcome to the city. Ill be your designated tour guide. Any info you need you ask ME and ME ALONE! haha jk jk.
    good pic tho.

5. hahahah well thank you for the warm invite :] i actually just joined this on accident, came across this site. and was hoping to meet more smokers out there!

6. well with that profile pic and ur zip code i dont think u will have any probs with that. haha . good luck ! afraid im a bit too far. :D

7. okay. i guess ill have to continue my hunt... LOOLLL jks jks! i didnt mean that creepy style btw -__-"

8. sure sure... i see someone ending up raped and tied up with a smile on their face!

9. now im slightly confused and not too sure who has the smile on their face. the raped or the rape-y. and now ive come to the realization that this conversation has made a bad turn... LOL!!!!

10. lol hahahahhahaha
    not even gonna try to explain... have a good one.

11. I think she just said that she wanted to get raped...

:p

12. NOOOOO!! omg... im never coming back to this site. LOOLL

13. Hahahaha, My bad, I was kidding
    We're mad chill here :D

14. hahah i was just kidding :]
    sorry i added you guys to my contacts cause i wanted to see what it did. hahaha! you dont have to accept me if you think ill rape youu!
    hahahah!!! -__-" bad joke

15. tits just 2 b sure

16. lmfao you cant rape the willi.... nvm... my gf might read this. haha:hello::hello::hello:

17. theres no point for you to know if im a chick or not :] so no tits for you!

18. LOOLL!!!!!! what happened to everyone being chill here?!? i dont wanna get yelled at by a stranger!

19. k tuck that dick under and keep it movin bro

:smoke:

20. I take it u dont have ur medical card?