Hi lads and ladies need some help on coco.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Hi Crazy, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Basically I'm a grower looking to grow some good quality medical cannabis. I have used organic soil and had good results with low yield. I know where I went wrong with not providing all the essential foods for the plant. I stumbled a roosbthe fa t fact proper organic soil has soil diseases and viruses. And that end of story. The nutes are the same.

I want to grow cannabis in a sterile environment. Wearing proper protection. And using gloves every time handling cannabis.

So I came across coco, which is disease free and organic. And I've seen some great results with people growing monsters.

So I can too the conclusion of opting for the canna coco range.

Main question is do they have any harmfull pgr in them, and is it safe too grow cannabis with coco nutes. Please help.

2. Coco is not organic. I don't know what pgr is? I don't know what you mean by "is it safe to grow cannabis with coco nutes?"

3. Like basically I want to grow medicinal cannabis to help people.

I don't want too grow with coco and chemical nutes if there not safe.

4. I don't know where you got the idea that coco and chemical nutes are not safe. The plant doesn't know if the elements are organic or chemical salts. If you feel that way, you might want to stay away from hydroponic vegetables.

5. So are they safe?

The plant doesn't know, I see, I didn't expect it know. The question is are they safe. And what I feel is totally different too Judgements that should be made on facts and consequences.

How have ypu answered my question exactly?

After some research of my own, I found out in chemical grows ypu are feeding the plants directly. When in fact your plant will store up chemicals. It's up too you to get rid off all the chemicals via a flush. But sometimes ypu might end up with heavy metals in your cannabis, which infact ain't good for you. Sometimes the chemicals disturb the makeup if your medicinal cannabis. Whih in fact can make your medicinal herb less viable. If organics are used properly you will have a wider range of elements for your plants too feed on. Hence producing more terpenes and flavour.

So too sum it all up, ypu need a good quality soil which has no diseases or viruses! And then I'm going too use all vegetable based nutrients!

So all in all I'll have good enough sterile environment! Organic herb.

Going too use

Canna terra professional soil, which has been treated !!!!

And all the bio canna terra line up.

No pesticides !!!

I'm planning on using Evian water as well.

6. You seem to have all the answers. Why did you even ask the question? Good luck.

7. I was curious too know what benefits coco beholds for me.

And this is the coco loco forum. Answers are only found if one is willing enough to accept defeat.

I'm still curious, going too look into canna coco nutes! See if there viable for medical cannabis. A lot of companies buy crap from abroad or just rebrand the hell out of it.

I'm going too look into some medical grows and see what brands there using. A lot of the harmfull pgrs are banned. But a lot of companies will still get around by saying it for ornamental plants!

A lot of headache, they didn't expect stoners too ask questions, some do it for smoke and some do it for a living. And some do it for both with patients health in mind that's why I ask questions.

That's I need good luck, more like I need a miracle,