Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hi i'm new here and have one question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by luckynjv, Jul 7, 2009.

1. hi, I'm thinking of buying a bong, money is somewhat of an issue, and so is the size of the bong, i looked at a nice plastic bong today for about $20, I'm thinking about getting it, but i have just one question.

will a plastic bong have a bad smell to it?

:bongin:

2. Ha. Not at all, plastic bongs smell fine...

3. i would suggest that u save up and get at least a glass on glass bong...no other way to go if ya ask me

4. ANY bong will reek horribly. Even after one use, the smell will always be there no matter what you do.

As far as plastic or glass, they both smell just as bad, but a plastic will last a lot less time than a glass one.

5. If you mean smell bad as not related to weed. No they will smell fine.

But relating to weed, yes they will smell pretty bad. Keep it clean often if your trying to be stealthy.

6. Every bong I've ever hit smells like... weed. I would also save my money and buy glass.

7. They also tend to have an offensive odor around the stem due to the resin and any chemicals that may have been in your marijuana... You could compare it to the smell you might get off a charcoal grill that's been in the rain xD

But if your seriously considering I'd suggest waiting a bit longer so you can afford a glass one.

8. dude i smoke my bong almost everyday and as long as u change the water a lot and keep it clean it doesnt smell that bad...btw i got a glass bong...but they do smell like shit when they get heavily resinated

9. ^agreed