hi im new..but i also got a problem...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by latinking, Aug 2, 2007.

1. well just about 2 weeks ago i was smoking up with some freinds and well the join got smaller so we put in a hole in a popcan so u can smoke it through the other end, anyways i puffed on that sucker then i suddenlt felt like something went in my throat, i dont know if it was burnt ashes or who knows what but i felt it go in... ever since that day when i swallow i feel like i have something there, its like a hairball feeling, i dont know i havent been to the doctor but maybe some of you know what im talking about.

2. bump i need some advice

3. well u smoked aluminum son. its not too good for you, drink some water, or go see a doctor if its serious

4. maybe the cherry from the roach burned the inside of your throat, and it hasn't healed, yet it could of caused a little irritation in there, it will go away if not see a doc, but don't tell him it's from a joint.:rolleyes:

5. First, have a chat with your friends about their choice of insta-bowls. Pop cans suck, especially if you're putting a single hole in it (??).

Second, if you're using a sketchy bowl with no screen and no water, put your tongue in the way. The greatest thing about glass bowls is watching people suck the cherry through 'em, but it's only funny if it's someone else. Trial and error... We've all done it at least once.

Third, you've landed on a Grow Forum. If MJ grows from your throat, PLEASE report back IMMEDIATELY. That's some serious hydro.

But seriously, see a doctor if it doesn't clear up soon. Weed injuries are rare but occasionally fatal. Work on your "straight face" before explaining to your doctor why you're there, though.