Hi! I'm new and need help!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kevinemzz1321, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Hey I'm new to this. I am a ginger stoner and proud of it:) but I do need help. How do I post stuff to ask a question about my first grow and I need suggestions on it so if you can help me out thAt would be great!:)

2. I'm not too qualified to answer this, but try going to the growing section. If you cant post a thread there yet, just reply to threads there until you have the rights to post a thread of your own.

Good luck with your grow :)

While we're here, could you tell me the basics of growing? like how long it takes, what it takes(money and supplies), what the hell is curing, etc.

PS my names kevin too. It's the year of the kevins man

3. Hell right man!! And I figured it out man! Preciate it

4. GIMME THE LOW DOWN MAN. Too lazy to gather a crap load of info.

PWEASEEE

5. What you mean?

6. I know what u mean! I have no idea how to work this shit

7. Oh yea dude just got to 'marijuana cultivations' and click on the category you want to post under. And then above the top left corner of the box that all those threads are in will be a button that says post new thread

8. NOOOOO. i wanna know about growing. The basic logistics.

like how long it takes, what it takes(money and supplies), what the hell is curing, etc.
    can anyone just grow dank?

9. Try and find the user 'Marliedog' he knows what he is doing and he can teach you a lot. Read his posts and ask questions. And he's gotchu