Hi Im Lindsay

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by punkenhead, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Hello, my name is Lindsay and I'll be 21 in June. I am currently living in North Carolina, I just moved here with my mom and brother (after the brutal divorce of my parents) 7 months ago. I don't have many friends here, haven't found a job yet either (but I just started seriously looking). But I am in college and make great grades, striving for straight A's this semester, wish me luck haha.

I just recently started smoking marijuana since I moved down here. I'd say I've been smoking for about 4 months. I don't smoke a lot because it's not wise for me to be spending loads of money when I have no income. But once I get a job I'm sure I'll be smoking more. I started smoking because I met a really cool guy down here, like James Dean cool, and he kind of introduced me to it (it was something I always wanted to try but was afraid to ask people). My first experience was so "woah" and I loved it and would be okay doing it again. And I guess one thing lead to another and I've been smoking weekly ever since.

I'm fairly new to smoking and buying and I would just google stuff that I wanted to know and this site would always come up and now I've decided this is a pretty cool place haha. So I made an account and hope to meet some cool people. Especially because I don't have many friends where I live around here. Just like 2 people and my current girlfriend. Other than that the rest of my friends live in Missouri where I just moved from.

2. Welcome to GC!  :)   

3. Sorry, there's no cool people here. :(

Forreal, welcome to the city! This is a pretty bomb-ass community with sweet information about everything and anything you ever wanted to know about the herb or just life in general. So please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, and no flash photography - it frightens the trolls.

4. Thanks guys! Seems like a chill place, I was browsing the topics in the forums and I was surprised at how much stuff there is here!

5. Hi  :wave:

When I first signed up to this site, I didn't think I would ever go on it that much, but there are just so many nice people, who answer any and all of your questions/concerns. Welcome to GC!

6. Welcome Lindsay! Glad you could join us. Where did you live in Missouri? I live near STL myself. Been wanting to move out to cali for a few years now though, lol.

7. [quote name="GRyda" post="19419127" timestamp="1390875035"]Welcome Lindsay! Glad you could join us. Where did you live in Missouri? I live near STL myself. Been wanting to move out to cali for a few years now though, lol.[/quote] Hey! I used to live near STL too, I lived in Jefferson County. Many of my friends actually live up in the city near Lambert airport. Missing it, but not missing the snow haha! And yeah I would really like to move up to Cali one day as well!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. [quote name="punkenhead" post="19419370" timestamp="1390877488"]Hey! I used to live near STL too, I lived in Jefferson County. Many of my friends actually live up in the city near Lambert airport. Missing it, but not missing the snow haha! And yeah I would really like to move up to Cali one day as well!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]I feel like an idiot lol, I read North Carolina for California... But yeah this weather has been sucking lately. Hows the Carolina weather?

9. Hi Lindsay, lets take a line?:DSent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. [quote name="GRyda" post="19419440" timestamp="1390878165"]I feel like an idiot lol, I read North Carolina for California... But yeah this weather has been sucking lately. Hows the Carolina weather?[/quote] Lol nice! So yesterday it was high 60s and I was wearing shorts, today it's snowing lol. This is the first snow we've gotten though. I really do want to move to Cali soon though haha!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [quote name="punkenhead" post="19424740" timestamp="1390951698"]Lol nice! So yesterday it was high 60s and I was wearing shorts, today it's snowing lol. This is the first snow we've gotten though. I really do want to move to Cali soon though haha!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] Sounds a lot like our weather, One day its 50 next day its 8 lol, Cali life sounds amazing though, good weed and good weather. Cant ask for much more then that. I know you said youre new to smoking with little income so you should check out growing, even if its one small plant its better then nothing. I just started growing myself and i think i like growing more then smoking lol.

12. Welcome to the crib, the hub, eau de centrale, the place to be to smoke weed and be free

13. Hey! I'm a college student in North Carolina also. My family just moved here from Jersey in November. 

14. My sis lives in mo. Wherever the U.S. Air Force base is. Welcome to gc. I'm from ky

Bluegrass

15. You are correct. No one here is cool....we are all AWESOME!!

welcome to GC Lindsay. Sorry about your mom and pops.