Hi, I'm from Miami :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JDMLina, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Hello Grasscity! Well my name is Lina and I live in Miami. I've been around bud my entire life. I've even seen a Marijuana laboratory, and allot of other crazy things. We all know that curiosity killed the cat. So I went on and took some hits from my brothers blunt. 1,2,3,4 hits and 5minutes later I'm goneeeeee. High as hell. I'm not going to lie I was so high I started seeing my boyfriend transparent and my brother seemed like he was so far away from me (BUT, it was just the bud) I was soo damn happy laughing having a blast. But then things got sour and......... I had a really bad trip. I had a panic attack because my wonderful brother started tripping me out. Sadly, I went to go lay down for a bit, and I was twitching all over the place -___- it was funny. Finally after half an hour of laying down I felt better and went to go chill with the boy's blasted. Then I went to sleep. Ever since I've been scared, well you can say paranoid since I had that panic attack. But, I still want to smokeeeee<3 then again I'm a scary cat. Anywhoo, I hope you guy's enjoyed my experience. Comments and Suggestions are also welcome :wave: