hi im a newbie lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Red Eyes, Dec 16, 2008.

1. i have been collecting seeds all winter, i think i have over 200. this spring im going out in these woods and im going to plant them all and spread them out so when september rolls around i will have pounds of shwag. good plan ay? :smoking:

2. Cutting out males and hermies will be necessary. Watering too. Considering you can get about 10 ounces (or more) with 1 female plant grown properly (soil prep, water, sun, ferts), I suggest to plant under 10 females (order females or flower your seeds indoor to only put females out, or plant about 20 and cut out males when flowering comes). That's a better plan imo. It's wiser to hide well and take good care of a few females than hope to get pounds by "throwing out" hundreds of plants. It doesn't work like that imo. :)

3. Ditto.

Are these crypto, middies, or reggie? It wouldn't really matter for a newbie because your just getting experience, but I'm just curious. CORTO is right, you don't want 150 plants popping up all over the place and then have to kill half and carry all of your buckets out at once to transplant. Start them indoors and determin their sex first, then do the dirty work.

4. Read, read, & think.

All the info you need is right here.

Make a plan and care and nurture ten plants and your rewards will be well worth it!