Hi, I'm 24 and I've never cared to be in a relationship.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FalconFour, Dec 2, 2010.

1. I can't be the only one, come on.

Seriously. All through high school, I didn't give a shit. All through college, I didn't give a shit. Now I'm out of both, and I can't help but sit back and wonder, "why does nothing turn me on?". Eh, that's a little more complicated than implied, but it basically holds true in the mainstream. Nobody out on the street turns me on, period, neither girls nor guys. Everyone out on the street is just a person to me. Someone points out, "oh, she's hot"... I look, sometimes I actually have to be like... "who?". I see her, I see she has a big rack or something, that's about all I see, and I go "oh, yeah, that". Hardly at all interested, just another person.

I'm starting to sit back and wonder... what the hell is wrong with me? I can't see myself spending the rest of my life with anyone at all. Hell, not even myself for that matter (I'll be lucky to make it to 50, far as I care). I can't be the only person on the planet that's lived this long without being in a relationship... and not actually even wanted someone, either.

So, for better or worse, I've made it this far. Should I just force myself to go through eharmony or something? My friends all got stuck with girlfriends so far, and I'm the only one that hasn't been through a relationship yet. I feel kinda left out while we're all in the same place and I'm the only one not making out. :p

2. i'm going on 19 years here.. wanna take some bets?

3. I'd probably be one of the only few people congratulating you on that achievement, but...
    Congrats! :D

4. amen brotha. i'm not too sure why everyone is caught up in finding "the one" if you're really meant to spend the rest of your life with one person i doubt she's gonna go to the same highschool as you haha. but who knows..

i'm just saying theres 6 billion people in the world. i wanna meet, smell, taste, and swim with as many fish as i can before i settle down..

..if i settle down ;)

5. I don't think there's anything wrong with you.
    Maybe you're just a lone wolf.

No worries, man. If you're happy, that's all that matters.

6. who says you have to care about being in a relationship?

7. do you get laid? I mean relationship or not i still like to get laid

8. Haha... well... that's the thing. I haven't even bothered to try swimming with any fish, because... well, I dunno, I just don't care for fish I guess. :laughing:

9. Have you considered that you may be asexual? Or do you enjoy sex and just aren't attracted to shit?

I find it hard for you not to be attracted to people and to still enjoy sex, what turns you on if that's the case, bc obviously it isn't people.

10. I personally think you may have a depression problem... thats just my guess tho. I've never been depressed my whole life until 2010 but when I was I didnt want to talk to anyone I work at a place where there is constant hott chicks comming in and some even hit on me but while I was depressed I wasnt even at all interested and thats very odd for a person like me..

but if you look at it optimistically you wont have any kids, child support, or a nagging ass bitch bothering the fuck out of you, or have to get permission to go out with your boys or have to argue with what you're going to do or what car to buy or the worst is to love someone and get your heart broken.

but I'm sure one day you will meet a chick on accident that will make you feel feelings that you wernt expecting to feel and you'll be miserably married with children like everyone else...

I would go see a doc and have a psych evaluation for depression if I were you tho...

good luck bro

11. Definitely considered it. Can't say I enjoy sex, really... but I fap daily, if not more. :laughing: Big problem I have is that when I do have sex, nothing really turns me on. Seems quite mechanical, and extremely awkward. So yeah, there are definitely things and people that turn me on, although the nature of such interests kinda pushes me more towards being gay if anything... and I'm definitely not comfortable with that. Plus, it's not a plain, naked dude that turns me on (yuck, actually). Eh, I dunno, I have a hard time talking about what DOES turn me on, in a public forum... :eek:
    (it's nothing illegal, ya sick fuck. hell, it's not even really twisted. just a little... obscure. although some of my "interests" are pretty twisted, heh. but more than just people turn me on, that's fordamnsure)

12. do falcons turn you on?

13. ^ It would be extremely... shall we say, inaccurate... to deny this claim. :eek:

14. I was also gonna consider that you may have low testosterone but I guess you wouldnt be doing either of those if you did

15. That's also a possibility. Believe me, I'd be taking myself to a shrink if I had one. I know it's far from normal, and hell, I think I'd make a beautiful case study for anyone willing to test me... kinda wish someone would :/ (sort of the reason why I'm so relatively open about it)

Admittedly I do sometimes get lonely. Wasn't until recently that I understood what being lonely really meant. Means I sit here all day with no direction or purpose, and no drive to do anything, even with a to-do list piling up. I get the feeling it'd be nice to have someone I actually give a shit about, that could motivate me to keep my ass on track and get shit done during the day. That would be nice to have. But I don't know a single person other than myself that I could really respect in that kinda way. So I feel kinda stuck... what do I do, lower my standards and disappoint myself later? Or just continue to live alone until the Right Person(tm) comes along... dressed in a flight suit, riding a motorbike, long straight brown hair, barely noticeable boobage, thin and trim, and ready and willing to kick the shit out of me...
    *cough* sorry, what?

16. 20 and I haven't been in a proper relationship. I don't know why I just prefer the company of dudes, I'm yet to meet a lady who I really want to spend large amounts of time with. But honestly it doesn't bother me. Probably just the priorities in my life atm where having a lady friend isn't too high.

It's only a problem if you think it should be, brother.

17. ^^ROFL!..^^

but I just clicked that "what im really into" link are you really into that?
    thats fuckin normal as hell (well kinda) thats why you arent into anyone.. because they're boring to you...

I use to fuck with this chick (well lady I should say she's like 19 years older then me)
    but I use to fuck with this lady and she was all tattooed up with the kinda grunge hair-doo and when we would fuck she would always make me do this weird shit and make me choke her (with my hands and my dick) and call her names and spit on her and some times she would spit on me and I'm talkin like in the face...

long story even longer... I had to tell her I couldnt fuck with her no more I dont like to be hurt and I dont like to hurt nobody while we fuck and I dont like to force anything..

but we're still friends and hang out all the time and then I find out she goes to these clubs downtown that have only this type of bondage S&M stuff going on, because thats what gets her off...

a little off the subject but I just wanted to say... I've slept with ALOT of girls and I mean A TON!! and she was the first squirter I've ever had.. that was very odd I was starting to think that squirting was a myth..
    believe you me!! its very real!

18. dont search for love bro..it never works. the best relation ships are the ones that just fall into place randomly.

..and they tend to be the ones that work out the best in the long run. just hold out until the right one comes bouncing down the highway. if you CAN hold out!! just continue the fap fap fappage!!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

19. falcons fly alone dude

20. Sounds like depression.

Same thing happened to me up till recently, when i got all my confidence back.