Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus, the only way to God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by JacquelineDeane55, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Any good Christian rock songs?

j/k

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anything from Stryper appeal to you?

:devilish:

3. 19149197_1919579938319963_5678860900318756491_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. It's actually rather amusing to watch people get rustled and begin trolling. It's not their fault, trapped within the inner workings of nature's overclocked apes. Science and Spirituality go together nowadays like peanut butter and bread, and the only people who get up in arms are the ignorant and proud.

No matter how far back you go, you find we're all cousins, if you trace genes you find yes a singular woman who carried the weight of existence for you. Many of you find yourselves tearing one another down instead of lifting one another up. You're too concerned with who's correct, you fail to grasp where you're incorrect in your way.

In Christ Jesus you find someone who embodies the life, the truth, and the way. Look how far his ripple of influence carries the individual into wave. If everyone actually understood what he presented every thing would be different. It's inarguable that someone with such profound influence amounts to nothing, it's self defeating, there's more writing of Jesus the Christ than there is of Julius Caesar.

You only kid yourself if you take up opposition against your brothers and sisters to defend an imaginary aspect of your identity. Labels, words, language is a means to convey complex conscious structures, everyone is whole unto themselves. Spread the good news, but don't divide yourselves up and throw away your inheritance. y'mean

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1

5. They rock. My feet were tapping and my head was bopping.

• Like Like x 2
  6. #27 waktoo, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2017
    "there's more writing of Jesus the Christ than there is of Julius Caesar"

There is no contemporary historical or archaeological evidence that supports the existence of Jesus Christ as described in the Gospels.

Staunch believers of religious doctrine are a pompous lot. They have convinced themselves that the antiquated story that they profess to be true is somehow different from the antiquated stories that other doctrinal/religious/God belief systems claim to be true. Those of us that have actually studied religious history find them all to be no more different than "mythology". Indoctrination is the most heinous form of social conditioning...

Put down your Bible. Read Joseph Campbell.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I thought of you when digging that out.. But Jesus was testing my faith. All them dinosaur stories are cleary pish.

Catchy tho'.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. 1978 you know. I do my research.
    Clearly not 12,000 years. Or was that the Quaran?

Quote from both. Same bullshit story with different actors.

I may add, I am happy that people get solace............please just don't state it as fact.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. I like this one

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

11. I love how this morphed into music forum

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. I don't want to bash anybodies beliefs but from my understanding Religion is a sad attempt to establish or cultivate connection with the other, the mystery, god, the universe or whatever you want to call it. religion is a culturally based system of beliefs that can often be void of any actual spiritual practice or discipline. I feel Some people trick themselves into believing and following what their religious peers tell them is right in order to keep a level of sanity. Embrace the insanity, embrace the alienation and then crawl your own way out of it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Jesus was a good man with only good intentions according to the Bible. He's a good role model.

Jesus was also not the kind to shove his beliefs down people's throats. His way of doing things was to stroll into town and give a speech on a hill with free fish sandwiches. Then if you wanted you joined his gang and if not you went home.

There was no knocking on doors, no handing out leaflets, no annoying people. It was a much more chilled out affair. It says jackshit in the Bible about knocking on doors and tormenting people. Nothing about it.

I have had a plague of born agains, Mormons and Jehovahs descent upon me of late. I refuse to be angry with them because they are nice people so I have developed a new technique. I'm super nice and over friendly immediately. I never realised how spontaneously hugging someone can freak them out. Not one of them has taken up my offer to come in for tea.

@JacquelineDeane55
    This is no way aimed at you OP or any of the other followers of Jesus in this thread.
    If we were all a little more like Jesus the world would be a better place. Be more like Jesus comrade.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. If the Old Testament is now bullshit and the New Testament is what to follow why the fuck are the 10 commandments still very vital and but then other principles and beliefs shall be tossed in the trash, do you believe you can pick and choose your gods rules if so then are you a good follower.
    And what the fucks up with
    Jacob and Esau, sons of Isaac and Rebecca..? God hated Esau before he was born because he was going to do bad when he was older because god knows and had plans for everyone before they are even born right..? so he theoretically created him and destined him for evil..? Because well.. how the fuck does a HUMAN with free will .. bible says you have free will.. be evil before birth... and hated him before he was born .??!???! That's just fucked up conundrum

If all man has free will. How can god hate someone before even birth I guess ... I'm confused on
    Either which way no ones ever gave me a logical fact to back me up most of the bible is like that
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1

15. Fuck off ya wee bible bashing fuck shoving ya religion down peoples throats like gay blokes get tae fuck ya Ned Flanders looking MF

• Disagree Disagree x 1

16. images-17.jpg

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. From what I understand it's like a ying yang system. He had the free will to not be evil but god knew he would take that path. I dunno mate, it's all fucked. Interesting stories but at the end of the day if we did away with religion the world would be much better off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1