Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus, the only way to God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by JacquelineDeane55, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Hi guys.

I don't know where to post this, but the Lord has been laying it on my heart for the past few days to tell people about Jesus. This burden is so strong that I have felt sick and very desperate to reach out to others and tell them about Jesus. I asked my Pastor if there were any ministries I could do through my church to serve God, but all he said to me was that if there was anything, he'd let me know. God has been driving me to serve Him so bad that I don't think I can wait much longer for an answer from my Pastor, I am desperate here and I don't think he understands just how urgent it is to witness to the lost. People are dying and going to Hell. That is no laughing matter.

So I am going to write a post and witness to the lost on here...

Dear person much loved by the Lord,

Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners like you and me. Have you ever thought about what happens after you die? I have. It has brought me much anxiety thinking about it, because I know that this life does not last forever and one day, we all will die.

A lot of people today do not think about where they will spend eternity, and this thinking is a big mistake.

But what happens after death? The Bible is the only book that can tell us what happens to us after we die. God Himself wrote this great book; it is probably the most important book that was ever written.

Do you mind if I quote some Scriptures? Some people get offended when I quote the Bible, but I never do. Do you know why? Because I am a Christian and I believe that Jesus is my Saviour. The Bible says so. And with that being said, I will give you some Bible verses to help you and educate you.

So what happens after we die? The Bible teaches that man is a tripart being composed of spirit, soul, and a fleshly body. At death, our souls separate from our body and goes back to God to be judged by Him. God will judge everything we do in the body, whether good or bad.

But here is the bad news. You see, nobody is truly a good person. You see, only God is truly good.

Have you ever told a lie? Have you ever stolen anything? Have you ever hated anyone? If you have, then you have sinned. Killing others is also a sin, and yet you hear every day on the news that someone has murdered somebody else. Why? Because mankind are sinners and on their way to a burning Hell.

Rom 3:23 :
    For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Now that you know that no one is good in God's eyes, how do we then become good? How do we become vindicated before God? The Bible teaches that we need to have Jesus' righteousness but the only way to do that is to come to Him by faith:

Rom 10:9
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10
    For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So you see that you need to believe in your heart that God raised up Jesus from the dead, and you also need to confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

If you die without Christ, you will spend eternity in Hell. In our modern world today, people think that Hell is a place of never-ending parties and good times. They think that all of their friends will be there. But that is far from the truth. You would think that these people have never read the Bible, or that they have never taken it seriously.

The Bible teaches that Hell is a place of never-ending fire and torment, and my dear friend, that is not very much fun (this truth has scared a lot of people). It is a place of tears and no hope. It is darkness and loneliness. You won't be able to see anyone at all. It is eternal separation from God Himself. Since God is the Source of Joy and Happiness, that means that everything apart from Him is tears, sorrow, and no happiness. And that does not sound like very much fun at all, doesn't it?

So my dear friend, for your own eternal safety, I pray that you will accept Jesus Christ into your heart today, and make Him Lord over your life.

If you have done this, you need to find a Bible-believing church where you can grow in God's Word. And you also need to find out what God wants you to do with your life, so that you may serve Him.

Blessings,
    Jacqueline

• Disagree x 16
    • Like x 6
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Never ending fire? I'll be sure to bring my bud, thanks for the heads up!

• Like x 7
    • Funny x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  3. Really saddens me that a well meaning individual such as the OP is brainwashed into thinking they are doing good in the world by doing little blurbs like this.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Perhaps the common ground of a cannabis appreciation forum will offer enlightenment to eyes blinded by dogma; communities are better served by those who dialog.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Is this Christian mingle or grass city?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. The eternal torture and fire part sounds great. Reminds me of that encounter I once had with a really unconventional woman.
    To be more serious always remember the 11th of God's rules: Thou shalt see the bible as a metaphor not fucking fact

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Thank you, I feel saved now.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I luv what ur tryna do...a lot of people wont..tread softly...I grew up christian...I'm a omnist now...none of us will ever get it right...just as long as we believe...who's to say zues , jesus, and booda ain't the same god. He says he comes in many names...he gives us what we need to hear to get to that point. Regardless of the religions. .don't hammer the atheists..they believe in a higher fofce, just maybe not what is being said...how do we know that they aren't right

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. As a gymnist, make sure you stretch first.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Oops, read that wrong. You said Omnist, never mind.

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. "God Himself wrote this great book; it is probably the most important book ever written."

God himself did NOT write this book. It was written by many different people and has been changed and modified since it has been written. Even though he says this is wrong, we are human and its most definitely been changed somehow.

" You see, nobody is truly a good person. You see, only God is truly good."

I have a major problem with this. First, if nobody is truly a "good" person then we are all damned to hell anyways regardless of repentance. If we can't possibly live up to his expectations then why waste your entire life like that. Second, if only God is truly good why did he kill so many people? Satan himself only killed 10 people, the 7 sons and 3 daughters of Job and he only does this because your loving God allowed it. So technically their blood is on God's hands as well. If your view of a "loving" and "caring" God is one who kills millions of people, I think you need to check into a mental hospital.

I'd rather die and burn for an eternity then bow at the feet of a cold-blooded murderer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. DEAR JACQUELINE, THANK YOU FOR POSTING SUCH A LOVELY POST. I TOO AM A STRONG BELIEVER IN GOD AND JESUS CHRIST, THANK YOU FOR THESE WORDS. I HAVE HUMBLED MYSELF EVEN MORE. POST MORE

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  13. Post less, this is garbage. This is a weed forum not a Christian forum.

• Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. This also a sub forum where people come and talk their stuff about stuff.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. I'm already spending eternity with you right now !

1. And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death." 2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

5. Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]" When you go into any region and walk about in the countryside, when people take you in, eat what they serve you and heal the sick among them. After all, what goes into your mouth will not defile you; rather, it's what comes out of your mouth that will defile you."

As for you, then, be on guard against the world. Prepare yourselves with great strength, so the robbers can't find a way to get to you, for the trouble you expect will come. Let there be among you a person who understands. When the crop ripened, he came quickly carrying a sickle and harvested it. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"

30. Jesus said, "Where there are three deities, they are divine. Where there are two or one, I am with that one." 31. Jesus said, "No prophet is welcome on his home turf; doctors don't cure those who know them."

37. His disciples said, "When will you appear to us, and when will we see you?" Jesus said, "When you strip without being ashamed, and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample them, then [you] will see the son of the living one and you will not be afraid." 38. Jesus said, "Often you have desired to hear these sayings that I am speaking to you, and you have no one else from whom to hear them. There will be days when you will seek me and you will not find me."

39. Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so. As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves." "You don't understand who I am from what I say to you. Rather, you have become like the Judeans, for they love the tree but hate its fruit, or they love the fruit but hate the tree."

Parsing a third of The Gospel of Thomas Collection - Translations and Resources The Gnostic Gospel of Thomas

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I relieved myself today and felt jesus come through me

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I actually do believe in Jesus but I believe in other gods and goddesses as well so if you accept Jesus in your life you have to accept him and his crew too.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Hi, I would like to tell you about atheism.

The brainwashing starts from birth from generation to generation. The bible tells the believers to go out and convert as many sheep as they can.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Indoctrination.

'Tis a bitch...

Ginda' goes for atheism as well...

I like to say, "I dunno".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1