Hi i think i got scammed

Discussion in 'General' started by cooljob123, Feb 7, 2014.

1. looks alright tbh, a little dark but if it has crystals on it then you can see then you didn't really get ripped off...maybe you could've found a better deal, but you have weed, smoke it. when you buy more if it's from the same guy tell him you weren't satisfied with the last stuff you bought

2. I started growing cause I was sick of paying 50$ for a quarter o. I can't imagine paying 40 for 2 grams. Especially if it looks like that.

3. Gross OP

Price is damn gross too. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for 2 grams of high grade.

I don't know if that's even considered low grade. Looks like vaped weed at a low temperature.

Omega369 :wave:

4. I have a nug that's been at the bottom of my jar for like 5 years that looks just like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Its fine just a little brown wont kill ya it looks fine. When I was a lot younger there would be days here and there where I would have to smoke something like that. 

6. How bout you post a good quality picture and the amount you purchased.

7. That would be what's known as dirt weed. The crapiest weed out there. You have my condolences.

Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

8. Smoke it.

I once bought a gram on northern lights. Same color.

Got me ultra super ripped and im aheeeeavy smoker.

Smoke it.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

9. This thread is making me geek out so hard I can't stop laughing

But on a serious note, what if it's K2 or some other trippy spice shit? That would be very very bad

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Nah that shit always like loose leaf. Never bud like that. Trust me i smoked a lot of that nasty shit.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

11. #31 Jamesy C, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    I've had weed like that before. Smelled gross, tasted like burnt moss, still got high though.

12. yo that sucks the I get from get his weed from upstate hydro good shit

13. i feel you man. people are dicks. as long as you didn't pay over like 100 bucks a z you should be good.

14. It's definitely weed. Even though it's brown (which still sucks), look at the bright side. At least what you bought is in nug form and not some dirty ass shake that some mexican scraped out of his ass crack. Smoke it up man haha.

15. 20/g for shwag...op must not have looked at it before handing over cash.

see it, smell it, be sure of what you are getting before you hand over cash.

<class bell>

16. Doesn't even look like a gram😳

17. .3 nug? Looks like it got vaped

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yup, you have certainly been scammed that's a minuscule bit of bud for how much you paid for it.
    Unlucky man. 

19. lol OP is pretty sure he isn't a first time smoker? rotflmao. this is gold. just gold.

20. This is my favorite comment

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app