Hi I need some help.

Discussion in 'General' started by PeaceLoveMusic420, Oct 1, 2016.

1. So I just made the most bomb dabs I've ever seen. How long do you think it will take to get clean, I haven't smoked for 2 months, have fairly low bf & I drink water with vinegar in it every single day for general health. PS the piss test is a metabolite test & I never smoke but I'm so urged and I get randoms for work at the on site lab

2. 6ft tall... approx 205-210 13% body fat

3. The World may never know.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think that you're probably already clean. If not, wait.

5. Also my method of making the dabs was acetone & a 2 hr heat purge to make shatter just incase you were wondering, I achieved this by putting a pyrex in a pan and keeping the pan raised off the water and kept the water a constant 190-200 degrees, I kept a thermometer in the water of the pan & after it thickened up I whipped it for about 30 mins... It looks so fire & I'm tempted, I'm so tempted ): fml seriously

6. Yea I'm certain I'm clean I had a month break before the current 2 month break

7. So then, wtf is this thread about?

8. I wanna smoke right now because this shatter just looks so fucking amazing, I'm curious to know how long you think it will take for me to clean myself out for a metabolite piss test if I smoke once

9. Like 2-3 months it'll take to clean you.

10. 1. Buy a van.

2. Be prepared to live in it.

3. Smoke as much shatter as you want.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fuck me to tears, I figured it would be less time bc I smoke occasionally even though I'm a stoner by heart... Ughhhh ):

12. LOL I'm not that type of hippy though man!

13. LOL I'm not that type of hippy though man!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Life likes to use zero lube when it FUCKS me lmao